Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
R
WE WANT HIM BACK!!!

C
C
Quote:
Originally posted by svtnos:
milan tried do to more than any other moderator ive seen in any other region.. him and kevin started a news letter here to give us locations of events and meets... show me some other mods that take time from their schedules to try and make this place better... either way i still want to go to the strip club laugh
definetly bring MILAN back

'98 S\/T
K.I.A 6/14/02
N
N
WERD UP !!! Dont disrespect the Bing. bring him back. If not give us the CCEG a reason or for that matter Milan a Reason. BRING HIM BACK!!!!!!

NachoSVT, Ahhh Behold the POWER of cheese!! smile

1998 Torredor Red SVT E0
Born on 10/23/1997
#4025 of 6535
W
W
first off, no flaming lance, that just isnt going to help for obvious reasons. second, lance has always been hard to get a hold of, it may take him a while to respond to our requests.

as far as i know milan has not been using his moderator abilites to do any wrong to anyone on the board. he has not been locking or deleting threads at will or without reason that I'm aware of. I also havent seen any threads go unlocked that should've been. These are the things that I personally think would call for loss of moderator status.

as for post material, like the ricer, cop, and strip club post, i cannot see how any of this, although somewhat questionable in content, would be grounds for loss of moderator satus. if anything a warning about 'practice what you preach' or 'lead by example' could've been pmed to milan about the questionable subject of some of his recent posts.

thats just my $0.02, but what do i know, im justa troll! wink

mark

2002 WRX
http://hometown.aol.com/crazyshovl/wrx1.html
My old 98 Mystique GS Spree:
http://hometown.aol.com/crazyshovl/projectmercury.html
'91 toyota beater pickup
M
M
wouldnt surprise me if people went to another Contour place bacsue of this...I know I dont want to, I just got here! and this is a good place! but I DONT like what has beein going on...and they say us teens need to grow up :rolleyes: practice what you preach people!

YOUNGEST CEG MEMBER smile
1995 Mystique LS V6 ATX, Moonlight Blue Clearcoat Metallic, Atlantis blue cloth. Fully loaded except leather, sunroof, and CD.

1990 Pontiac 6000 S/E AWD
Brilliant White with 2-tone Gray leather, fully loaded
L
L
Quote:
Originally posted by svtnos:
milan tried do to more than any other moderator ive seen in any other region.. him and kevin started a news letter here to give us locations of events and meets... show me some other mods that take time from their schedules to try and make this place better... either way i still want to go to the strip club laugh
I agree, BRING MILAN BACK!!!!!

2000 Contour Zetec ATX
Hector
Mods...I got em'
"Contour grills, Contour bills, check out the oil my Contour spills."
2.SLO = 17.6 at 80mph
My profile
Z
Z
Quote:
Originally posted by WRXBoy:
thats just my $0.02, but what do i know, im justa troll! wink

mark
Mark your not really a troll... you use to have a nice Zetec powered Mystique...
so you just lost your way and ended up with a WRX... I can forgive you... :p

PS: sorry for joking around I think we need a little humor in here from time to time and this would be one of those times... :p laugh
OOH and bring back milan as I have said before...

Joe Hartley
"yes I know it's a MTX Zetec but it beats having a ATX Duratec"

Champagne 96 GL MTX some mods
dynoed at 114.2whp and 124.4wtq (pre CTA intake)
16.858 @ 80.76mph (yes it's slow but still faster than D Davis)
AIM: ZetecRacing
My Site My Profile
L
L
Quote:
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
Quote:
Originally posted by WRXBoy:
[b]thats just my $0.02, but what do i know, im justa troll! wink

mark
Mark your not really a troll... you use to have a nice Zetec powered Mystique...
so you just lost your way and ended up with a WRX... I can forgive you... :p

PS: sorry for joking around I think we need a little humor in here from time to time and this would be one of those times... :p laugh
OOH and bring back milan as I have said before...[/b]
At least the WRX has a 4 cylinder. laugh Bring back Milan.

2000 Contour Zetec ATX
Hector
Mods...I got em'
"Contour grills, Contour bills, check out the oil my Contour spills."
2.SLO = 17.6 at 80mph
My profile
G
G
Man, you guys act like he got the Presidency of the USA taken from him. Let me give you guys a clue. It is only a moderator!

Man oh man, is it really that freking important to be a moderator? Important enough to start thread after thread about this kind of crap? You guys really need to step back and look at how childish this is. So what if he can't lock topics? I mean, come on, there really is other stuff in life besides being a moderator on a bulletin board.

1991 GVR4
Lots of mods done.
I
I
Quote:
Originally posted by 2000v6SE:
Stay in the FL forums, please.
Well he does have a right to be here tom, It is an open forum. Just like we can go to any other section as we would like. And if we were to say Neil cant be here then we would have to say sway and 95mid cant. In any case that wont happen.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard