Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
bacoSVT Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hey! Spotted a bunch of interesting cars while in Maine over the weekend. One of note was the new Marauder. It definitely turned A LOT of heads, including mine. Courtney didn't think much of it, she thought it was a taxi since the exhaust is so loud.

The car looks really nice, great lines, and a burbly mustang-like exhaust note.

I got the Marauder DVD the other day too. Lots of good information.

Just my 2 cents... wink

1998 E0 SVT #3128, T-Red

2001 Infiniti G20t
1974.5 MG B GT
C
C
I saw one in York Maine, the last time I was up there and have seen a few(or maybe the same one twice) in Hooksett, NH. There are also 2 for sale in Manchester, NH. It is a sharp car, but the numbers I've heard on here aren't too impressive.

Steve
2002 Mazda Protege5

Former owner of a 98' T-Red SVT
A
A
I saw my first one the other day too. Defiently caught my eye. Talked to the owner for a minute and he seemed cool..he was in his later 40's I'd guess.

The one I saw sure did seem to sit up pretty high. I dont know looked kinda 4x4ish if you ask me. That can be easily taken care of though with some lowering springs.

Still a very sweet ride with an even sweeter exhaust note!

-neal

99 SVT...modified
96 GL....the beater
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 14 to 15 seconds, 16 if I get tire spin, or get a bad jump, or possibly if I have a friend in the car, I'm free."
FOR THOSE in Massachusetts .... there is a Maurader at Webster-Dudley Lincoln Mercury! The first one I've ever seen, although I don't know if they're also in other dealerships right now. It looks nice!

This must have been a good weekend or something. Sunday I spotted my first CSVT in central Massachusetts, on Rt. 20. It was driving in the other direction, so only the SVT emblem and bumpers caught my attention.

Matthew
98.5 Contour SE V6
It has spent 1.5 years under the wrong identity ;-)
G
G
saw marauder at dealer 2 or 3 weeks ago when i scheduled my appt for them to not fix my wiring harness...it was dirty as hell but still pretty cool looking thanks to the chrome wheels and exhaust

95 contour se...dark blue...monsterflow air filter...remanuf atx...wiring harness recall or bust!!!96k miles...motorcraft awsf32pp plugs & red ford racing 9mm wires...kvr black plated cross-drilled rotors & carbon fiber pads...currently undergoing renovation...excuse our dust!!!
are my dodgers for real????

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard