Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
C
Quote:
Originally posted by El Hefe:
I had a friend get out of a 95 in a 55 ticket by going to court. All he had to do was write an apology letter.

Remember, cops are not our friends. They are different from you and me. The are the secret police of East Germany, the Gestapos of the Nazi empire, the...well you get the point.

Good luck smile
#1. That is bull$hit, and im talking from experience, im a cop.
#2. Hope that i never pull you over. You will singing a different tune one day you need them, or you wife maybe kids.
#3. Thats what you need budy..

you are officialy the #1 DUMBASS of CEG.

shot me a line one day

latinonly@yahoo.com

Later

Red '97 GL Sport MTX
IVELISE

==================================
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty." John F. Kennedy
J
J
You know, I really wasn't going to say anything.

For starters I don't know how much of a brain you have up there and it seems to me you just made this post up to start problems. Then I looked at how much you typed and it must have taken some thought and time. So, maybe you are just a knucklehead.

Also, I take "great" offense to being called a pig. SO maybe when you're in my neck of the woods you can throw me some slop as I'm protecting your life, the community and our nation...you're a moron.

John

J
J
I have to side with everyone else on this issue. It is people like this to blame for the stereotypes associated with today's teenage drivers. I am only 18 years of age, so I don't have that much experience on the road, however I can tell you this fellow has no reason to be on the road. Some of your comments are just plain ignorant. You have no grasp of reality. Law enforcement is there for one reason....to help citizens. You make them out to be criminals or even worse with your comparison to the Nazi's. Get one thing straight, and I think I can speak for everyone who respects law enforcement and especially for the police officers of the world on this one, don't ever classify individuals who risk their life to protect and serve YOU with the individuals who aided in a mass genicide! Grow up and learn to accept responsibilities for your actions! If you speed, you deserve to get caught!

99 Mercury Mystique Red (toredor) ATX 2.5 V6. Stock right now excluding sound system.

Sound System:
Alpine CDA-7864
Infinity Kappa Components 5.25
Infinity Kappa 5x7's (rear)
2 12" JBL Power Series Subs
Rockford Fosgate 160a2 (interior)
Crunch 4004C (Sub Amp)
Phoenix Gold Power Wire, Fuse Holder, Distribution Blocks, Speaker Wire, and RCA's.

Future Mods: KKM intake
Indiglo HVACS and gauges (hopefully SVT)
SVT exhaust
Stock SVT wheels
Body Kit?
email if selling any of these items.
M
M
The end of his post was the worst part. What a boneheaded thing to say about law officers. These people aren't just here to take away anybody's fun. They have a huge responsibility. They deserve our respect. They are doing a job that most of us are not interested in doing.

I could go on about this, but I'm sure there a more than a couple of people that would agree with me.

Now, about driving...IF you pay careful attention, and drive about the speed that most of the other vehicles on the road are traveling, you should have very little trouble with getting cited for speeding.

There's my four cents.

Mike

1996 SE MTX, Desert Violet
Blaupunkt Munchen, Dunlop
Sport 5000s, Ray
McNairy's THFix, custom air filter,
Magnecor wires,
Redline D4 tranny cocktail,
9005 lo-beams
SVT-size front rotors, EBC Greenstuff pads all around
J
J
The biggest trick to speeding is KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN! I bet 90% of tickets are because the "bogey" wasnt alert. CHECK YOUR MIRRORS!!

PA3L and skid123 had the best posts here IMO

Jonathan
98 SVT E0 #4290
M
M
You know, I'm not a big fan of cops, most of them are terrible...my neighbor is one and my dad was one, both are/were asses...but just because most cops are bad, the good ones deserve respect. They save our lives, protect our property, and eat doughnuts (hey, someone's gotta do it laugh )I've had my fair share of bad cops, not because I was breaking the law, but because they were asses (i.e. driving home from a school basketball game during REALLY heavy rain and being pulled over "because I should get mommy and daddy's car home before it gets waterlogged". But cops are just doing their jobs, some do it better than others, every job has that problem. The problem with being a cop is that you only hear about the bad ones. Good ones are out there, just you dont hear about one unless you experience it...just respect and save the "pigs" for Mimi smile

YOUNGEST CEG MEMBER smile
1995 Mystique LS V6 ATX, Moonlight Blue Clearcoat Metallic, Atlantis blue cloth. Fully loaded except leather, sunroof, and CD.

1990 Pontiac 6000 S/E AWD
Brilliant White with 2-tone Gray leather, fully loaded
P
P
I am one of the 1st ppl who *****es about being pulled over for speeding on highways and whatnot. However, you my friend are a moron. You sound like the type of person who goes 105 in torrential rain in a 84 tempo with 4 bald tires.

PA3LSVT, has some very good points as well do a few others here, try at least being educated before you voice your opinion

-Pete

Every time I come online I wonder if the forums will be up
G
G
We are now much dumber after reading that post.
Thank you and may god have mercy on your soul. wink Or something like that.

2000 SVT Contour #426/2150
Black/Midnight
35% Semi-Metallic Window Tint
KKM Intake
'90 Ford Taurus "Pinkly" (Beater)
M
Moe Offline
M
Quote:
Originally posted by TommySVT:
I want the 2 minutes of my life back after reading this.
w3rd laugh

-- Mike (Moe)Lester --
98.5 SVT #5486
moesvt@comcast.net
Get your a$$ on IM and stop wasting bandwidth!!!!!!
R
Administrator
Administrator
R
I'm just not gonna let this stupid discussion on cop-bashing go on any further.

It's all about balance.

bcphillips@peoplepc.com
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard