Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Can you really sell a left nut on the black market? If so can I get one for 23k? Damn I hate house payments and student loans. Even if the Caliber beats this thing in tests no way would I own one. Even if it was priced at 10k. Damn that thing is FUGLY!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Originally posted by tirminyl:
Every review I have read makes me want the MS3.

Yep. Mazda did it up on this one. The Speed line is coming to maturity. All I need to do now is get my hands on an MSMiata and an MS3 and I'll have whored the entire family.

Just don't use 'totalling the previous car' as your reason/need to move on to the next one!

You bastich, that was LOW!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by todras:
Can you really sell a left nut on the black market? If so can I get one for 23k? Damn I hate house payments and student loans. Even if the Caliber beats this thing in tests no way would I own one. Even if it was priced at 10k. Damn that thing is FUGLY!

The Caliber SRT will beat it due to the AWD feature. But that'll be about it. Caliber SRTs will weight in at around 3,300lbs at the very least. So that weight will cancel out the HP/TQ difference. The numbers project that the MS3 does 0-60 in under 6 seconds. I'd venture to say that the MS3 could do a 1/4 in under 14 seconds as well. So I wouldn't sa that the Caliber would "beat" it. The AWD will be the determining factor. Driver's race. Also, the MS's MZR engine output tends to be underrated coming out of the factory. I wouldn't be surprised if the MS3 will be running closer to the MS6's "published" numbers (the MS6 is underrated as well).

Oh, and selling a left nut, not likely. Those are a dime a dozen. What you need to sell is an actual kid. Now, THAT'S where the coin is!

Don't give me that angelic crap! I saw your post about my naught to 60 in Todra's Vector pic thread!

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Needs less FWD.

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I

Don't give me that angelic crap! I saw your post about my naught to 60 in Todra's Vector pic thread!

That's 'cause it's FUNNY!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Fmr12B:

Good to see the Civic SI getting some competition in the compact segment.

Guess it depends on who you are. I never even consider that car competition for much. It might be better than a horse for transportation. I think of SRT first in this segment. Si isn't like it was years ago.

'

you kidding 2.0L vtech that puts out 200hp vs. an SRT 4 which is turbo charged? Come on... :s THe MS3 is partially ford btw hahah

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Ill take fwd i dont mind it. AWD isnt the answer to everything. Its heavy and eats some HP up. The caliber is a joke, its damm ugly. I wanna go test drive a 3 for sure.

01 Focus MTX JRSC, 2.6 pully, and so on.......
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Yeah. Hence, why I'm paying Mazda a weekend visit. I have loved this car since day one. Also noticed this last night, but maybe it's old news by now? Regardless, MS3 Homepage

Last edited by Pre98; 08/28/06 09:36 PM.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T

The Caliber SRT will beat it due to the AWD feature. But that'll be about it. Caliber SRTs will weight in at around 3,300lbs at the very least. So that weight will cancel out the HP/TQ difference. The numbers project that the MS3 does 0-60 in under 6 seconds. I'd venture to say that the MS3 could do a 1/4 in under 14 seconds as well. So I wouldn't sa that the Caliber would "beat" it. The AWD will be the determining factor. Driver's race. Also, the MS's MZR engine output tends to be underrated coming out of the factory. I wouldn't be surprised if the MS3 will be running closer to the MS6's "published" numbers (the MS6 is underrated as well).

Oh, and selling a left nut, not likely. Those are a dime a dozen. What you need to sell is an actual kid. Now, THAT'S where the coin is!

Last i checked the Caliber SRT is FWD

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by Tourige:
Last i checked the Caliber SRT is FWD

Finally, someone knows what they're takling about! AWD: too expensive

Quote:

Power is transferred through a dual-mass flywheel to the six-speed manual transmission. The dual-mass flywheel consists of two flywheels sandwiching internal springs that are specially tuned to reduce noise and vibration. The GF DMT-6 six-speed transmission, equipped with a limited-slip differential for uniform side-to-side power transfer, is capable of handling up to 300 lb-ft of torque.

web page

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard