Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:

3) What do the Palestinians have to do with the holocaust? (I might be missing something here...)

They believe that the holocaust was used as an "excuse" to give Jews their own country, which was "taken" from the Palestinians. Never mind that Egypt, Jordan, and Lebanon occupy territory that was given to the Palestinians back in the 50s/60s. They conveniently choose to ignore that fact, since those are primarily muslim countries. It's all about their hatred of the Jews, there is no logic in what they do.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
The Mohammad cartoons were witty editorial statements of how Islam has been hijacked by extremists. It was a statement of reality rather than an attack. This is an attack and a statement to alter reality with propaganda.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
H
Harrry Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Well isreal was orginally jewish terrioty beform they were over comed by the muslims. More travled towards west of that continent that is why there was a larger mount in germany and russia.

It was after WW2 the united states gave jewish people money tanks bombs etc, to go back and take out the people who over came there orignal spot. Since then they where pissed at us for helping them.

It was the jew's that prosecuted jesus not muslims.

SO they can cry all the want. They took it from the jew's so the jews took it back.

They all are just pissed that the jew's are near the holy land. The arabic muslims just want the land so they control all the holy land.

All they want, is everything. Do you think everything will be enoguh for them??

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Harrry:
All they want, is everything. Do you think everything will be enoguh for them??

It will never be enough for them until every infidel is dead. Call me cynical, but there will never be peace of any kind in the middle-east. They've been killing each other for 1600 years, and they'll go on killing each other for the next 1600.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
people in the middle east (the majority of them) are ignorant mother [censored]. Uneducated, always [censored] in the [censored] head. Makes me insane how they use religion to justify their every action, and they have to retaliate in childish ways. All I know is that neither side wants to be wrong, and well... this will not have a happy ending for either side.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
H
Harrry Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by m4gician:
people in the middle east (the majority of them) are ignorant mother [censored]. Uneducated, always [censored] in the [censored] head. Makes me insane how they use religion to justify their every action, and they have to retaliate in childish ways. All I know is that neither side wants to be wrong, and well... this will not have a happy ending for either side.

I wish more canadians where more like you.

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
sorry I offended anyone, it's just when I saw this break the news, it just made me think of children in the playground. One child insults another child and gets away with it. Instead of appealing for justice, the other child attempts to do the same and justifies his actions as retaliation and punishment done onto him would be 'unfair.' Why couldn't they take one lousy editorial cartoon in stride. Hell there are a lot of editorial cartoons in North America which are far more offensive than one little cartoon such as that. I can understand it's the Prophet which leaves room for interpretation that he and bombing and terrorism are synonomous but come on...why didn't they accept the apology or demand one? They just want a reason to go to war, and the way they use their religion to influence others of the same faith against another is just plain stupid. No religion EVER stated that death of another human being or beings was something to be carried out.

The people are ignorant IMHO because of two things, when this cartoon was published, was it the company that was held responsible? No, the DUTCH country as a whole was the one blamed. Every Dutch embassy was set a flame anywhere east of London when this should have been a matter dealt exclusively with the publishing company who published the article.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E

they are taught the idioligy of the iotola (how ever you spell it) in school...and that is to kill everyone who isn't muslim. it is in the freakin' text books.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
H
Harrry Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
sorry I offended anyone, it's just when I saw this break the news, it just made me think of children in the playground. One child insults another child and gets away with it. Instead of appealing for justice, the other child attempts to do the same and justifies his actions as retaliation and punishment done onto him would be 'unfair.' Why couldn't they take one lousy editorial cartoon in stride. Hell there are a lot of editorial cartoons in North America which are far more offensive than one little cartoon such as that. I can understand it's the Prophet which leaves room for interpretation that he and bombing and terrorism are synonomous but come on...why didn't they accept the apology or demand one? They just want a reason to go to war, and the way they use their religion to influence others of the same faith against another is just plain stupid. No religion EVER stated that death of another human being or beings was something to be carried out.

The people are ignorant IMHO because of two things, when this cartoon was published, was it the company that was held responsible? No, the DUTCH country as a whole was the one blamed. Every Dutch embassy was set a flame anywhere east of London when this should have been a matter dealt exclusively with the publishing company who published the article.

No you didn't offend me. I am glad there is people like you who live in canada.

I always hear liberal tree huggers speak out from canada

K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Harrry:

I always hear liberal tree huggers speak out from canada

Ya we seem to have too many of them. I'm with m4gician, but I'm a quiet person and just don't tend to say much. It always annoys me when one of my friends go on a rant about how the US is stupid for doing something (usually just because it's the US ) and I'll be sitting there thinking "Man you're such a moron"

My Cars 1999 Silver Frost SVT - 80,000km #2603/2760 Aug. 10, 1999. 1996 Mercury Mystique LS V6 MTX - retired @ 323,151km. 1995 Ford Contour V6 MTX-sold @ 214,000km
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard