T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Same rims Jim has on his car right?

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Tourige:
Same rims Jim has on his car right?

Yep sure is.

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Joey:
Might I state, excellent choice in cars

I was actually considering something like this for my MS6.

I think the lip is definitely where it's at...wheelmax has some nice black rims with lips.

Why thank you sir. I would like to state that your choice in automobiles is also quite esquisite.

Ah, that is a very nice suggestion on the wheels, do they come black by any chance? I'll check out Wheelmax as suggested. Thanks. Are you going to get the MS CAI? I am.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Doppelg�¤nger:

Ah, that is a very nice suggestion on the wheels, do they come black by any chance? I'll check out Wheelmax as suggested. Thanks. Are you going to get the MS CAI? I am.

They might...I'm looking at silver so I haven't looked for black. I'll be definitely looking for a lipped rim though.

I'll probably start with the standard CAI, BOV, and catback within the next few months. Rims I'm holding off on till after winter.

One thing on the exhaust, I sure miss the sound of the SVT (which was probably the sweetest sounding exhaust around). I would love to get that sound back...

Joey 2006 MazdaSpeed 6 Black Cherry 2004 Jeep Renegade Black ------------------------------- 2000 SVT Black #1811 of 2150 Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Joey:
Originally posted by Doppelg�¤nger:

They might...I'm looking at silver so I haven't looked for black. I'll be definitely looking for a lipped rim though.

I'll probably start with the standard CAI, BOV, and catback within the next few months. Rims I'm holding off on till after winter.

One thing on the exhaust, I sure miss the sound of the SVT (which was probably the sweetest sounding exhaust around). I would love to get that sound back...

Cool. I'm gonna start with the CAI myself. I don't want a BOV. Cat back next perhaps. The Magnaflow seems good, but I hear that melts the bumper.

Yeah, the SVT did have a SWEET exhaust note. I wish I had my own shop and mandrel bending machine. I'd do up a nice one for the MS6.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard