Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Perfect example of stupid parents runing it for everyone else...

Just give the damn brat some shots... boo hoo, get over it kid!

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by baco99:
that's very sad. there are ways to solve a rabies problem, killing perfectly healthy dogs is not one of them.

how about modern science!? how about vaccinations?

and why beat them, why not just shoot them?

Bullets cost money.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Judge:
The Chinese are one effed up society and need to be dealt with.

While I agree that the Chinese have a long way to go in dealing with common public health risks, the general attitudes and lack of understanding about China and the Chinese people (or for that matter, Muslims, Arabs, Japan and the Japanese, Canadians, and whichever other political, religious, racial or ethnic group that makes unwitting appearances on this board) is astounding. Moreover, the open hostility against an entire class of people that "we" really do not know anything about, coupled with the idea that "we" somehow have a "need", let alone a right to "deal with" this entire class of people (in the pejorative sense), is disconcerting and reeks of, mind my manners, fascism.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by dcl:

While I agree that the Chinese have a long way to go in dealing with common public health risks, the general attitudes and lack of understanding about China and the Chinese people (or for that matter, Muslims, Arabs, Japan and the Japanese, Canadians, and whichever other political, religious, racial or ethnic group that makes unwitting appearances on this board) is astounding. Moreover, the open hostility against an entire class of people that "we" really do not know anything about, coupled with the idea that "we" somehow have a "need", let alone a right to "deal with" this entire class of people (in the pejorative sense), is disconcerting and reeks of, mind my manners, fascism.

Yeah! Those damn Canadians! We need to "deal" with them and their floppy heads!

But that's what makes this board so interesting! If people stopped doing all that, we'd have nothing to read in CI (and moderators to lock)!

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:
Originally posted by dcl:

Yeah! Those damn Canadians! We need to "deal" with them and their floppy heads!

But that's what makes this board so interesting! If people stopped doing all that, we'd have nothing to read in CI (and moderators to lock)!

Meh....Blame Canada!

Seriously, I think most people's problem with China is not the Chinese people themselves, rather the Communist Chinese government.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
I don't have a problem with them putting down that many dogs. I feel it should have been more humanely, i.e. a needle or even gun.

BTW, if it were cats, I would have cheered.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Originally posted by Barge:
It's a dog... who cares... cry me a river.

We will remember that when something bad happens to you or your family! Think of how tramatic of an eperience it would be if you were 10 years old and some [censored] ran up and beat your dog to death. Honestly.

When something happens to my family? sorry a dog is not part of my family... and never was. Yeah.. I had a dog when I was a kid and i liked it but it was never a part of the family.

Not to mention if they're clubbing 50k dogs it seems like people would figure out that if they take out the dog it might just get clubbed.

So seriously... go to the desert and cry me a river there.. they might appreciate it.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Andy W.:

-Andy

That earns you a double

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

word.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Pre98:

word.

I hate cats...

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard