F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Ã?Å?ber Evil Mushu!:
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
So this is what I have to look forward to on my vacation to Dallas in 2-weeks.........

You are vacationing in Dallas? What is there to see here?

i think you want to keep the state to yourself. first discouraging my visit, and now his. for shame

<3

~Andrew

No. I was simply warning you about where you are going. I'll be expecting an apology after you visit and I was curious as to what there is to see in Dallas. The JFK thing is so played out I doubt anyone here is lame enough to want to see that.

Will be my 2nd time in Texas and I think Andrew would have a blast. I went out with friends in the Oak Lawn area and while I don't swing that way I had a blast on a Wednesday night. I could not imagine that area on a Friday or Saturday night

This time I'm back with my GF to party it up for an extended weekend of fun. Were not coming to see Dallas, just another random big city to party

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by GS474:
well living in texas (san antonio) almost all my life let me be the first to say atleast were i live can't really speak for other places inside texas

its the mixture of humidity and heat that will kill you or make you wish you were dead las vegas gets hot to but even when its hot you still feel good (aslong as you keep hydrated)
because its dry heat

you go down to the coast shure it gets humid but you have the ocean to cool off and to look at

san anotnio is not a good place to work outside

you don't trust me you wanna feel it for your self
easy preheat oven to 350%F for about 20 minutes while your waiting make a decent pot of boiling water once water is boiling place in bottom of oven stick head in close all open holes and shine a spotlight in your eyes

thats about what it feels like

Translation- It is hot in Texas.
~~~~~~~~~`
Try to figure this one out. It took me forever.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
the best thing about dallas is that houston is only 4 hours away.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by lsneo:
the best thing about dallas is that houston is only 4 hours away.

Where are the barfing smileys when you need them?

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Houston/Beaumont is even hotter than Austin/Dallas. Well, more humid, at least.

I've heard more than one person refer to it as the "armpit" of the state. Whatever.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
This one begs me to post the Southerner's nightmare. (Apologies for the language, I'm too lazy to edit it out.)

Massachusetts Snow Diary

AUG. 1

Moved to our new home in Massachusetts. It is so beautiful here. The city is so picturesque. Can hardly wait to see it covered with snow. I LOVE IT HERE

OCT. 14

New England is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves are turning all different colors. I love the shades of red and orange. Went for a ride through the hills and saw some deer. They are so graceful. Certainly they are the most peaceful animals on earth. This must be paradise. I LOVE IT HERE.

NOV. 11

Deer season will open soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill such an elegant creature. The very symbol of peace and tranquillity. Hope it will snow soon. I LOVE IT HERE.

DEC. 2

It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed in white. It looked like a postcard. Went outside and cleaned snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight today (I won). When the snowplow came by we had to shovel the driveway again. What a beautiful place. Mother Nature in perfect harmony. I LOVE IT HERE.

DEC. 12

More snow last night. I love it. The snowplow did his trick again that rascal). A winter wonderland. I LOVE IT HERE.

DEC. 19

Snowed again last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work this time. I'm exhausted from shoveling. [censored] Snowplow!

DEC. 22

More of that white [censored] fell last night. I've got blisters on my hands from shoveling. I think the snowplow hides around the corner and waits until I'm done shoveling. That [censored]!

DEC. 25

"White Christmas" my busted ass. More [censored] snow. If I ever get my hands on that son-of-a-[censored] who drives that snowplow, I swear I will castrate the dumb bastard. Don't know why they don't use more salt on this [censored] ice.

DEC. 28

More of the same [censored] last night. Been inside since Christmas day except for when "Snowplow Harry" comes by. Can't go anywhere. The car is buried in a mountain of white [censored]. The weatherman says expect another 10 inches of this [censored] tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of snow 10 inches is?

JAN. 1

Happy [censored] New Year. The weatherman was wrong (AGAIN). We got 34 [censored] inches of snow this time. At this rate it won't melt until the 4th of July. The snowplow got stuck down the road and [censored] for brains had the balls to come to the door and ask to borrow my shovel. I told him I broke 6 shovels already, shoveling out the [censored] he plowed into my driveway. I broke the 7th shovel over his [censored] head.

JAN. 4

Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and on the way back a deer ran out in front of the car and I hit the [censored]. Did about $3,000.00 damage to the car. Wish the hunters would have killed them all last November.

MAY 3

Took the car to the garage in town today. Would you believe the body is rotting away from all the [censored] salt they keep dumping all over the roads. It really looks like a piece of [censored].

MAY 10

Moved to North Carolina today. I can't imagine why anyone in their right [censored] mind would want to live in the God forsaken State of Massachusetts.

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z

You mean you're not enough of a reason for anyone?

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Ray:
Houston/Beaumont is even hotter than Austin/Dallas. Well, more humid, at least.

I've heard more than one person refer to it as the "armpit" of the state. Whatever.

Hey, don't bunch Houston up with Beaumont. Way too many better choices: Houston/Sugar Land, Houston/Pearland, Houston/Clear Lake, etc.

Yeah, it's humid here. No big deal.

?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:

You mean you're not enough of a reason for anyone?

Yes I am, but you have to know the secret password to hang with me and drink my beer.

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Hey.. I bunched Austin with Dallas, and they aren't anywhere NEAR each other!

It was just a geographical pairing, not a lifestyle/social status pairing.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard