Captain Impound Boy
S
Wasn't my house and it wasn't for me. I am drinking out of the bottle

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Freakish thumb on that dude.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by todras:
Post needs more...

Wow, kinda surprised that many folks would know about The Ol' Hoe. It may very well be THE best summer beer ever. A little orange slice, nice & cold...yeah that's the ticket. The only witbier I like better than Hoegaarden is Manekin Pis, but that's even tougher to track down. It has a cooler label/cap though...little peeing fella on there (pic of a statue called Manekin Pis from a fountain in Brussels). Some years ago I was a server at a restaurant that specialized in different beers (nearly 1,000 different at any given time) & I've had more than my fair share of different brews (my nickname there was "Ben the Beerguy" even; I guess it was clever then...not so much now though). Anyway, Hoegaarden was def. a standout.

Fortunately for me I have a bottle of Blue Moon Belgian White left in the fridge so I might have to crack it open after a while. It's not nearly as good as either of the above mentioned, but it'll suffice for now.

Ben *now* '00 CSVT T-red/tan #1684/2150 *sold* '92 Galant VR-4 #580/1000 *sold* '93 FD3S TT
B
No life but CEG
No life but CEG
B
Not that iv drank before but im a HUGE fan of....

R.I.P: 95 Tour LX working on getting SVT Power! SELLING 3L LIM AND UIM W/ TB!!! PM ME....
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Yuengling is the best on a budget beer. But step it up and go for real microbrew or imports.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by hotdimmes:
Haha, the best is having a party and the next day finding your "hidden from the public" stash that you forgot about. Usually in the opaque vegetable bins at the bottom.

yea those mornings are the best.....

Previous Owner of: 1998 CSVT Black # 2923/6535 Born: 08/12/97 http://community.webshots.com/user/svtcontoursvt
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
Yuengling is the best on a budget beer. But step it up and go for real microbrew or imports.

Can't find it up here though.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
i like PBR and White Castle, though they rarely like me in return

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Now PBR is a good cheap beer.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
No yuengling? Man, that's too bad, my mouse pad right now is actually just a blown up picture of a Yuengling bottle cap, I love it. Favorite beer though is MGD, although there are a lot of good beers, most are good to me. Natty's and Keystone Light are the WORST beers ever, and Miller Light is only a very small step up IMO.

And yes, those Smirnoff things are totally for chicks, you gotta drink straight vodka, without a chaser!

'99 Spruce Green SE "Sport" 'Tour, 2.5L MTX...80K and running like it just rolled off the lot. Tryin' to add an extra .5L ASAP
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard