Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by PurpleMystique:
What's a 2ce?
Surely you don't mean twice.

unfortunately i think thats what he meant.

took me a few to figure it out.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by contourGL1996:
"Gary Busey scale of ugliness"

Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Now as far as ugliest cars go, well thats surely opinion, but to me the PT isn't on the same block as the cars on the "Gary Busey" meter BTW, thats one of the funniest things ever on here and it should be used more, alot more!

Note that those were ripped off Maddox's website: (note those are 2 different links...)

Proof that wealth can't buy class: The top four ugliest cars on the road

...And remember, it's satirical humor, so don't take him [too] serious, even though I agree with a lot of what he rants on.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by ElKy:
What's a 2ce?

Yep. Thats what I meant! It was late & I was typing shorthand or something, on two seperate occasions it was hit while parked in a parking lot. Once it was a family member that didn't know whose car it was other was a hit & run. You guys didn't ride that short bus did ya? j/k

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by OB1:
Originally posted by ElKy:
What's a 2ce?

Yep. Thats what I meant! It was late & I was typing shorthand or something, on two seperate occasions it was hit while parked in a parking lot. Once it was a family member that didn't know whose car it was other was a hit & run. You guys didn't ride that short bus did ya? j/k

no i didnt.
they made me ride under the short bus, without a helmet!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Yeah, it worse than a stock CSVT

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard