Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Rickson:
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
nothing like going 80 miles an hour and not even being half way finnished with the Speedo. That car is dead sexy. Ive only seen a couple of vipers in my life, they are rather amazing machienes.

You need to get out more.

SVT is 1/2 way at 80MPH... Tach too!

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I

1998 CSVT #844 Born May 9,1997 Silver n Blue B&M Short throw shifter Eibach springs 4 Memphis PR 12" www.cardomain.com/ride/2273778
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by Derk-xB:
Holy crow! What jump you made!

Congrats, and have fun!

This has to be the largest jump anyone here in the CEG has made BTW, the interior color is awesome

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
BTW, the interior color is awesome

+1

Amen to that!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
This has to be the largest jump anyone here in the CEG has made BTW, the interior color is awesome

Agreed!

I'm thinking he will be driving the mystique more often that you think: winter beater

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by effblooC2:
Originally posted by RoadiJeff:
the two gas stations I stopped at on the way home Sunday

hmm, I can't possibly imagine why.

That car is hot, man.
congrats to you.

It took you 2 Gas station stops to get a car home? And Premium no less! That's a Viper for you !

haha! Totally kidding! She's a beaut!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post a sound clip of the exhaust!

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by XKontour98:
I'm thinking he will be driving the mystique more often that you think: winter beater

Yes, the Mystique will still be my winter beater, summer beater, and everyday driver. The previous owner said it has never seen a drop of rain and I'm going to do my best to keep it that way.

Plus, I'll never drive it to work because there are some people there who would probably be jealous of something they could not afford, even though they earn close to the same payscale I do. The difference for many of them is that I do not spend lots of money on beer, etc. I still have a mortgage and a family to support. I worked a LOT of overtime to be able to buy this. At one point back in April I had averaged over 80 hours per week for several months. I figured I had the whole summer to look forward to and play.

Anyway, I get a cool feeling when I come home from work, raise the garage door and see it sitting there, knowing it's actually mine. It's fun to drive too.

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by RoadiJeff:
It's fun to drive too.

understatement of the friggin year, I bet

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard