Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by cannondalemtb:

I get my car back tomorrow from the shop. I am having a new clutch put in. After that comes some serious goonzing... I mean whoring.

Whoa!!! The young buck gets in a little shot... But Goonzy does take every opportunity to whore. But his ride is sure NICE !!!

Bobby, Try these photos:

Have you already done the other headlight? Make sure you post some photos of the complete car soon!

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Former Contour Owner:

I get my car back tomorrow from the shop. I am having a new clutch put in. After that comes some serious goonzing... I mean whoring.

Whoa!!! The young buck gets in a little shot... But Goonzy does take every opportunity to whore. But his ride is sure NICE !!!

Bobby, Try these photos:

Have you already done the other headlight?

the new word for whoring is now goonzing?

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
They turned out great! I just did this same process a few weeks ago and even though they're not 100% new looking they look soooooo much better than before. I used Meguiars PlastX as the last step and just hand-buffed them, but it still turned out nice. Can't wait to see the full "after" pics.

Ben *now* '00 CSVT T-red/tan #1684/2150 *sold* '92 Galant VR-4 #580/1000 *sold* '93 FD3S TT
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

the new word for whoring is now goonzing?

hey I was called the picture post whore at SZ 05

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
those look fantastic! is anyone here doing this as a service for other CEGers? I just need the sanding/polishing done to mine. they don't look so good

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E

Bobby, Try these photos:

Have you already done the other headlight? Make sure you post some photos of the complete car soon!

I fixed his photos, I think...

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by The Davis:
those look fantastic! is anyone here doing this as a service for other CEGers? I just need the sanding/polishing done to mine. they don't look so good

Bobby? You interested in doing some work?

cannondalemtb is my brother-in-law. The only potential problem I see is that you will be without your lights for some time. He took his time on his... weeks.

It really isn't a hard process, but does take some time and patience. Bobby told you right in this thread how he did it and what he used...

For instance, he told me that when he baked the lights, he had read a How-to on here, and thought OK it'll take like 10-15 minutes. Took him closer to 1.5 hours.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
here is my before and after

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T

I don't know who Bobby is, but I need it done.

cannondalemtb is my brother-in-law. The only potential problem I see is that you will be without your lights for some time. He took his time on his... weeks.

I'm not worried about that. The car is parked waiting on my son to get his license. The only real downer to the way the car looks are the lights

It really isn't a hard process, but does take some time and patience. Bobby told you right in this thread how he did it and what he used...

Yeah, but I don't have the time or the patience to do this. I tried it once before and got minimal results.

For instance, he told me that when he baked the lights, he had read a How-to on here, and thought OK it'll take like 10-15 minutes. Took him closer to 1.5 hours.

Baking is to separate them so you can paint/touch-up the inside, right? I've already redone the inside of the lights (didn't bake them) and only need the exterior refreshed.

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by The Davis:

I don't know who Bobby is, but I need it done.

I'm not worried about that. The car is parked waiting on my son to get his license. The only real downer to the way the car looks are the lights

Yeah, but I don't have the time or the patience to do this. I tried it once before and got minimal results.

Baking is to separate them so you can paint/touch-up the inside, right? I've already redone the inside of the lights (didn't bake them) and only need the exterior refreshed.

Bobby is cannondalemtb the guy that did this work on the headlights and started this thread.

It's funny, he got this car and has been doing all of this work on it while he was waiting to get his license as well!

I'm sure he'd do it for you. PM him : cannondalemtb.

Yes, you are right there is no need to open them up if you don't need to clean out or paint the inside. He has some crap on the inside of his.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard