Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
ymicz Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Y
Well i got bored with my current bass situation, so I made a slight upgrade. I had a 2004 10" Kicker Solo-Baric L5 with a Profile AP1000m amp (like a $250 setup). Now I have a 2006 12" Solo-Baric L7 (mmmmmmmm Gun metal & chrome) and a alpine MRD-M605 amp (mmmmm Digital Controls). Anyway, whoring:

'99 SilFro SE V6 MTX Alpine CDA-9833, 12" L7, Pioneer 6x8's, Fidanza Short Throw, K&N Drop-In, Spec1 Clutch/Flywheel, WR Headers / Y-Pipe, TBz Cat, PRT Roll Resistors Mods in queue: Trubendz Res. Magnaflow Ex. SVT UIM/LIM/Opt.TB
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
needs more installed-and-thumpin' pics

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
You can never have too much Propel

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
I think im going to start a car audio company and call it "WBED"
WBED - Will blow Ear Drums...

Im sure ill get some kick ass business.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
Y
ymicz Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:
needs more installed-and-thumpin' pics

you'll get it. tomorrow, when its light out, maybe even a video .

Originally posted by Fmr12B:
You can never have too much Propel

true that! theres about 5 cases there .

Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
I think im going to start a car audio company and call it "WBED"
WBED - Will blow Ear Drums...

Im sure ill get some kick ass business.

I would, if the pricing was decent . I should dig up the pics of when i had 2 12" L7 in a slot ported box, with a 1,800w RMS mtx amp driving them . those were the days... till i sold them to pay my car insurance (had a [censored] job at the time) 50% or more on the bass knob and you'd have to get out of the car cause you couldn't breath. It was also capable of setting off car alarms and getting noise pollution warnings. Long story short, I love bass. If anyone is going to say something about being disrespectful, I only play extremely loud music in non-residential areas, because i expect the same from others.

'99 SilFro SE V6 MTX Alpine CDA-9833, 12" L7, Pioneer 6x8's, Fidanza Short Throw, K&N Drop-In, Spec1 Clutch/Flywheel, WR Headers / Y-Pipe, TBz Cat, PRT Roll Resistors Mods in queue: Trubendz Res. Magnaflow Ex. SVT UIM/LIM/Opt.TB

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard