Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I haven't been to a meet since 2002 but I think there have been a few get togethers in Oklahoma in 03 or so but this has been the first ever since then, if two cars count as a meet at least.

It was just tsSVT and I out...

Ouch! nah, nothing bad happened to me, I just parked on a rock by accident.

Good cool refreshing place for a swim when it's in the 90's

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Glad to see some life in the SC again!

Maybe in the future more can attend or try.

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Not feeling the exhaust on the white Mercury.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
What happened to IRingTwyce? Did he not make it out?

tsSVT - Looking good! Have you had a chance to do anything with the bumper yet?

Batmobile - Not crazy about the muffler, but I like the tint on the reflector! Is that Night Shades? Just need to carry it over to the taillights.

Looks like fun guys! I thought about you while I was unpacking boxes in my garage! (not really, but it sounds nice. )

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by White99SE:
What happened to IRingTwyce? Did he not make it out?

I had been working on a sign install Wed, Thurs, and Fri. I got a call early Sat. morning that the contractor wanted some of the electrical re-routed. So back out I went. The signs were terribly designed w/ no interior access, so the faces had to be pulled. Long story short, it took all day and I didn't finish until nearly 6pm. Turner Falls is a 3�½ hour drive for me, so by that time it really wasn't feasible to make the meet. :sigh: I was VERY disappointed. I really needed the down time as it was a horribly stressful week.

Maybe now that the enthusiasm level is picking up we'll have some more meets in the SC. Come hell or high water I'll make the next one!

What I got to do Saturday:

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard