Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ODC:
Originally posted by Marklar:

You dumbass, what "liberals" are supporting Iran ?

By the way, have you tested the wife in the sack yet

WTF is wrong with you???

I'll take the time out.

Sorry, but it had to be said.

no, no it doesn't.

but whatever... if thats what you have to resort to instead of coherent and valid arguments, i'll know to just ignore your posts from now on.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
O
ODC Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
O
but whatever... if thats what you have to resort to instead of coherent and valid arguments, i'll know to just ignore your posts from now on.

Yes because screaming "Dirty Liberals, [censored] Yeah Christian America for All Americans" is a coherent and valid argument.

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M

Yes because screaming "Dirty Liberals, [censored] Yeah Christian America for All Americans" is a coherent and valid argument.

i'll take a poor argument over one that resorts to personal ad-hominem attacks.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

By the way, have you tested the wife in the sack yet or are you upholding your christian virtues and still a virgin ? I refuse to discuss grown-up issues with somebody who's never been laid before.

Wow. Just wow. As if not being a virgin somehow gives you insight on politics! I seem to have struck a nerve. Quick let me go get laid so I can have a converstation about Iran!

Talk about intollerance. And I thought some of the Christian church was bad!

- Tim
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Ya! Well THEY started it!!

Just messin' man.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Keep the personal attacks ESPECIALLY about people's sex life out of this thread, and keep it on topic. Consider yourselves warned!

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by GoppelDanger:
I have posted about this a time or two before.

Iraq made everyone believe that they had WMD's solely for the purpose of keeping Iran from invading. They developed some and conveniently used some just to scare Iran. Looks like he had us all fooled until the US called Saddam bluff. But, people in the US are still being fooled by his. Wake up, people!

There was an article in "Wired" that did a very good job of explaining this.

Nice "pop-up" book you are referencing there...

The US dept. of Agriculture provided some of the first biochem samples to Iraq during the Regan years; various countries all over Europe, Asia and North American provided equipment as well up until the UN really started claming down through inspections. All of this has been documented and is NOT in doubt.

Now, yes, it ultimately appears that Hussein played one Hell of a game of bluff as his MAIN concern was Iran and not the US, but 9/11 immediately changed all of that. This does not change ANYTHING about the UN-reported tallies that are still mandated as accurate. There are KNOWN-quantities that are still missing off of previous tallies and they are completely unaccounted for; we are talking TONS of material and equipment, too.

The Carnegie Endowment did a great write-up on the topic as well as the CIA; both were fairly up-front on what happened.

None of this changes the fact that a large amount of material is missing to this very day.

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by JaTo:
You do remember the "Great Satan" speech that Kohmeini gave in the late '70s right? You also are aware that Ahmadi is a HUGE fan of his?

Didn't Bush just call Iran the "Axis of Evil" ? If that isn't polarizing hate rhetoric akin to the [censored] that's flying all over the Mid-East, I don't know what is.

Get it straight; it was Iran, N. Korea and Iraq, not just Iran. With Iraq in the quagmire that it is, I guess it's more of an "XY Graph of Evil" now...

You're right, though; genocide, mass starvation, political/religious oppression through murder, financial ties and/or state sponsors of terrorism, nuclear proliferation, radical/oppressive leadership, MASSIVE corruption, human rights nightmares...

...these regimes need a "care-bear" sticker slapped up over them on the world map in the White House. My bad.

Huge fan of Bush too are'nt you ?

Not as much as a fan of calling things what they are; he's screwed up in places, like being thick-headed enough to bring up the word "crusade" in reference to ANYTHING Muslim (as he did in one speech).

On the "Axis" comment, I think he was spot-on. Has DPRK NOT been a political liability for the Asian continent? Has Iran NOT been one Hell of a concern since we sunk ourselves into Iraq?

B
BP_dup1 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
i hear you but be honest. once president bush says you're on the "axis of evil" is there really any chance of getting off?

if the axis of evil'er takes a step towards getting off the list will they just get their foot stomped on?

at this stage we have nothing to lose. is a man's pride more valuable than a soldiers life?

in my mind it would confirm a serious character flaw in our leadership if we refuse to respond and give it a shot.

and oh yeah, let's please leave iraq and wmd's out of this. i ended up being right about that one.

'03 Saab 9-5 Aero
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by BP:
i hear you but be honest. once president bush says you're on the "axis of evil" is there really any chance of getting off?

if the axis of evil'er takes a step towards getting off the list will they just get their foot stomped on?

Libya was on our s**t-list and they are most certainly off of it now. They still have a way to go before completely normal relations take place, but since renouncing terrorism and their WMD, it's been a much happier relationship...

Originally posted by BP:
at this stage we have nothing to lose. is a man's pride more valuable than a soldiers life?

Again, I don't see the label as a matter of pride; I see it as a matter of fact, given the actions and rhetoric out of DPRK and Iran. This rather suspect letter is the first bit of Ahmadi that most in the West have seen outside of his BS that he spews in front of Iran's press...

Originally posted by BP:
in my mind it would confirm a serious character flaw in our leadership if we refuse to respond and give it a shot.

At this point, I bet we don't engage in any meaningful discourse; "politically", it's not the right way or channel to handle things, though I personally think a direct response should be the way to approach this...

Originally posted by BP:
and oh yeah, let's please leave iraq and wmd's out of this. i ended up being right about that one.

My grandparents made a fair amount of money off of the stock market before they passed on; they were about as far away from market gurus as one could get but as they said themselves, they were lucky in their guesswork.

So you're telling me you emperically knew back then what the CIA did not?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard