Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Eric L:

Oh, how time flies, I had forgotten/ blocked SVTCop, who notably wasn't a cop, or even a rent-a-pig. Just simply wanted to call himself SVTCop.

Yeah, Kelly and I where getting some work done on the Aviator when the SVT TX club was having a mini meet at our Lincoln dealership. I went and looked at their Mustangs and asked where the SVT Contours where. One guy with a white Cobra said "Well, there is one guy that has a silver one, but he doesn't show up anymore. He blew his motor years ago and hasn't gotten it running since." They also laughed about him like he was a dumbass. Gee, I wonder why?

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
If anyone is opposed to trying to get some NECO peeps to the meet speak...NOW

2000 Silver SVT
#1562875 05/12/06 10:51 PM
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Hey, whoever is in charge of this, make a new post with all the details on the inital post. Include the date and location in the subject, as they are getting lost among side converstaions.

I will then Sticky it until the meet so you can hopefully get some more poeople to show up!

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by GoppelDanger:
Originally posted by Batmobile:
it would be a bad idea to invite the cougar and focus people anyway.

Agreed.

WTF-
We were always so nice to you people.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Zum:

Agreed.

WTF-

I don't understand this. I think we have a bunch of reclusives in SC. I could care less who comes to a meet. A meet is a meet, and the more cars that come, the better. I could care less if they all drove Lebarons.

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Hydramatic:
Originally posted by Zum:

Agreed.

WTF-

I don't understand this. I think we have a bunch of reclusives in SC. I could care less who comes to a meet. A meet is a meet, and the more cars that come, the better. I could care less if they all drove Lebarons.

+1. As far as I'm concerned, all are welcome. I just want to get some life back in this region so we can have some fun and meet some new friends.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
#1562879 05/22/06 01:44 AM
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by White99SE:
Just seeing if any OKies still come here. Static??? Kung Fu Troll??? Anyone???

I don't even have any AutoX to post about.

You rang?

-R-

I'm a Karate Man. Karate men..bruise on the inside. "The difference between oversteer and understeer: oversteer is when the passengers are scared, understeer is when the driver is scared." -Driver Unknown
#1562880 05/22/06 02:32 PM
W
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Kung Fu Troll:
Originally posted by White99SE:
Just seeing if any OKies still come here. Static??? Kung Fu Troll??? Anyone???

I don't even have any AutoX to post about.

You rang?

-R-

Hey Rich! Wazzup? I figured you'd pop up eventually.

Kinda bummed, cuz I missed the first Auto-X of the season (April 15. We just moved and I was too busy cleaning out the old house and getting it ready to sell.) and I'm going to miss the second (This Saturday, but we'll be out of town for Memorial day.)

For the April event, they went back to the Drumright site, in spite of the usafe conditions. However, for the upcoming event, they've found a new site, the Miami Airport. I'm curious to see how that turns out. Hopefully they'll go back to it again. On second thought, I hope they find a site closer, cuz Miami is way further than Stroud or Drumright! Hopefully, I'll get to go to at least a couple of events this year.

What the hell, I know none of you are interested, but here's a link to the event this saturday. Auto-X Registration

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
#1562881 05/23/06 11:54 PM
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Yikes! Miami?! I'm definitely not rollin that far. Hopefully they will do one a little closer. Later.

-R-

I'm a Karate Man. Karate men..bruise on the inside. "The difference between oversteer and understeer: oversteer is when the passengers are scared, understeer is when the driver is scared." -Driver Unknown
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard