Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
That thing reminds me of an M-B A Class

Last edited by Big Daddy Kane; 04/08/06 02:30 PM.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
Originally posted by loggerbomb:
im with pete, this little thing is a waste when it only gets 31/38 gas mileage, compared to other cars thats kinda weak.

Not really, because when you compare 0-60 times, the Fit runs away. Honda was aiming squarely at the Toyota/Scion offerings with this car, and they decided to trade off a little mileage against making it a more dynamic driving experience.

still, i wouldnt expect a litle thing like that to have a "dynamic driving experience". Id expect it to get a ton of good mileage though.

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Pete D:
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
Why wouldn't said consumer buy a Civic instead? They are going after the Xa market?

This car is nothing more than another 5dr hatch in the already cluttered market. It offers nothing innovative and at $15K there is a lot of competition. The Yaris is supposed to be a bargain basement $12K Econo-Box.

Mazda 3
Mazda 5
ZX5
Aveo
HHR
PT
Suzuki Reno
Kia Spectra 5
Hyundai Elantra GT

Others

C/D Just did a shootout of $15k cars and the fit finished first.

Mazda 3/5 wasn't in there though for some reason. nor was the elantra, ZX5, HHR, or PT. I think that they were going for under 15k not around

'03 Protege 5 MTX '02 Mazda Protege LX MTX former owner of: 96 Contour GL 2.5 ATX
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Loaded for $15k vs. base/no options for $15k also makes a difference for some shoppers.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
Loaded for $15k vs. base/no options for $15k also makes a difference for some shoppers.

Bingo

A lady at my work bought the new Civic and its really nice inside, hard to imagine its a "cheap" car because theres nothing cheap about it. I'm going to go and check out the Fit when it comes out as theres a Honda dealership across the road from our new house. I'm glad they traded some mileage for better handling

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by mapoftazifoshoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:
This is a nice little thing, but why even bother with an Si!

Bite your tongue!!

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by infuryum:
Originally posted by mapoftazifoshoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:
This is a nice little thing, but why even bother with an Si!

Bite your tongue!!

The only honda I would drive is the S2k or the NSX.

Well not really I do like the accord, but the civic is too small for me.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

Well not really I do like the accord, but the civic is too small for me.

Hey Pete, just use a little vasoline and I'm sure you squeeze yourself into a Civic. It might be tight, but I'm sure you can get in there

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Another cool thing about the Fit is that its got Hightowers already, just like the new C6 does. Chris should've gotten a patent on doing that, he'd be more rich than he is already

As far as the Mugen upgrades, its only a matter of time and if a Fit gets the TSX motor, look out That car is going to need a new name, any 's

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard