Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Reebs Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
R
If I could go back in time I would have written down this lady's license plate number. I go the Oakland Community College at 696 and Orchard lake. This 40 year old lady thought I stole "her" spot which was the only open parking space in the close "Short term Parking lot." Anyways, she was angry at me and when I came out of class I saw that my drivers side quarter panel was keyed.

If I ever see her again, I will need some serious self control... It hurts that someone would do that to a Tour.

The mean old lady and I both saw a girl walking out to her car in the lot and we both whipped around to try to get to the spot. My friend who was with me is my witness that I was sitting there with my turn signal on before the lady came around and up the row. People have serious problems. I would have never expected her to do anything like that.

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
she's probabley going through menopause..

ugh, nothing "classier" than keying a car.

im sorry but what a [censored].

OOOOooO! i just thought of something, do they have parking lot cameras at your school maybe??? that would really help!

Last edited by guessclassic65; 04/06/06 05:38 AM.

'96 Mystique (Performance Wht/Zetec) few mods '65 Ford Mustang V8 <3 '85 Caddy Eldorado AKA Pimpmobile lol :P
R
Reebs Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by guessclassic65:

OOOOooO! i just thought of something, do they have parking lot cameras at your school maybe??? that would really help!

I am meeting with an "OCC Police officer" tomorrow. I didn't see any cameras but I have heard that they are around. I will let you know what becomes of it... I still am pissed though. My paint was in really good condition for its age. Well, I guess it wasn't that old because my car was in a small bumper accident in the front and rear and the entire car was repainted about 4 years or 5 years ago (late 2001). It hurts every time I walk out to my car and see that deep scratch...

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
You should probably go to class early at the same time (get there a little earlier) and park at the entrance you came in at and wait for her to come and then say, "Hey [censored]! You keyed my [censored] Contour, now you're gonna die!" Or just write down her license plate number and tell her she's a [censored].

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by snakous:
You should probably go to class early at the same time (get there a little earlier) and park at the entrance you came in at and wait for her to come and then say, "Hey [censored]! You keyed my [censored] Contour, now you're gonna die!" Or just write down her license plate number and tell her she's a [censored].

i'd epoxy razorblades underneath her door handles.... but that's just me.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by JReebs96sport:
Originally posted by guessclassic65:

I am meeting with an "OCC Police officer" tomorrow. I didn't see any cameras but I have heard that they are around. I will let you know what becomes of it... I still am pissed though. My paint was in really good condition for its age. Well, I guess it wasn't that old because my car was in a small bumper accident in the front and rear and the entire car was repainted about 4 years or 5 years ago (late 2001). It hurts every time I walk out to my car and see that deep scratch...

At the ridge campus...I doubt there are cameras...that parking lot is enormous! Would be a decent auto X course.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
IF I saw her car again I'd push-kick her door so hard it'd pop the liner off on the inside.

Revenge is sweet.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
R
Reebs Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Thanks for the uplifting comments. They did make me laugh, although I am still mad at that lady. OCC said there is nothing they can do and they don't have a camera on "that part of the lot." I think that means they don't have any cameras! Well, I guess this is just one more reason to get another paint job. There are a few scrathes and one dent since the last paint job, all because of the previous owner! I guess I am more angry at myself because I also didn't pay much attention to her car or what she looks like. I know that is all my thought, but I was thinking about the test I had to take! I am praying that when I see her I will remember and recognize her... then comes the evil revenge from my dark side.

Thanks again for cheering me up.

Last edited by JReebs96sport; 04/07/06 04:04 AM.

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
If i could go back in time I would have not read your cry baby post!

R
Reebs Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Decepticon:
If i could go back in time I would have not read your cry baby post!

Oh no, not again...

Your comment actually was pretty funny.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard