Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by RawBurt:

And my car is rice too, huh tourige???

You already know my point on CF hoods, but your car is FAR from rice.

I just hate stupid crap that you can buy at part source (ie. the vents and windshield washer nozzles)

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
how bout the nhra. top fuel, pro-mods, and every other class all run autotrannies. when properly tuned, they are not only just as good, but also shift faster. but with that you have a lot of money into it. but here's an example of modifying a auto tranny. we had a 2005 ford f-250 come in that we superchiped. the guy did a true white smoke burn out from in front of our store for about 600ft. anywho, civic 1.6L Stock ATX< ford contour 2.0L Stock ATX and that's all that matters.

caleb d.

-Contour's dead, but is being revived...
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Originally posted by ford zetec2:
after than, what do i do with the 98 short shifter? do I place it in there like it is?

Stick it in your butt and rotate.

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by Tourige:

Hectors car didnt have needless vinyl or bodykits, nor did he have stickers anywhere or vents. His car was very tastefully done and pretty much everymod had a purpose.

Ummmmm, maybe you dont remember... (hector I loved your car for the record), he had a CF hood, mismatching sideskirts, rattle can painted front bumper, can muffler (loud), racing seats...

LOL

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by LocoGSR:
Originally posted by Tourige:

Hectors car didnt have needless vinyl or bodykits, nor did he have stickers anywhere or vents. His car was very tastefully done and pretty much everymod had a purpose.

Ummmmm, maybe you dont remember... (hector I loved your car for the record), he had a CF hood, mismatching sideskirts, rattle can painted front bumper, can muffler (loud), racing seats...

LOL

His front bumper actually looked really good too, I mean for a no clearcoat rattle canned bumper it was evenly painted and matched up with the rest of the car.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Sounds nice. Quick ride!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard