Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
You'll just need to find one of the S-line cars, their Quattro is typically RWD biased, 60% Rear/40% Front If I remember. Hell, even my car seems to be rear biased after driving in the snow this season. I can bring the rear end around without much effort. My email is brad@ricochet.comif anyone else wants it feel free to drop me line. Speaking of which, are there any meets coming up? The Denver auto show is the weekend after next if anyone wants to go. march 29 - april 2

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
They are still going to push at the limits.Honestly,I can't afford the S-line,and even if I could the lightest S car Is the first gen S4 at 3600lbs ,I think my 3200lb tour' feels like a pig sometimes,I don't want something quite so heavy.I'm only 20,I'm not ready to give up the sport for the comfort.

Last edited by tsSVT; 03/18/06 04:25 PM.

2000 Silver SVT
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
IIRC, the xB weighs in at a whopping 2200lbs. Combine that with a ground shredding 105 ft. lbs. of torque and you've got yourself a beast!

I love my car, though. I really do. I hope to keep it around for a long time as a commuter/utility vehicle.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
LOL at Derek, that is quite a beast, be careful. That has to be a good car if you're carrying cargo very often. You still bike a lot right?

Bro, I know what you mean, oddly enough the '00 and '01 S4(B4 Chassis) like sams are lighter than the original body. Their still a 'shade' heavier than your 'tour though. So, lightweight, rear wheel drive, uncomfortable...you're getting what...a fox body mustang!? Egads!! I might have to start refering to you has my stepbrother!

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by Horse:
I think we are all trolls now

Yep.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by LocoGSR:
I think we are all trolls now

Yep.

your troll is better than mine

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Brad - it's great for cargo. Camping, the bikes, Costco... My dog especially loves when the back seats are down. The interior room is impressive, and the back seat leg room puts the contour to shame. Overall, it's a well rounded, practical vehicle. Just what I need. As soon as I graduate, I think I'll upgrade my road bike (it has well over 5K on it), and start looking for a fun car. WRX? Forrester XT? Miata to supercharge?

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Derk-xB:
Overall, it's a well rounded. . .

who are you trying to fool? its a box!

and I WANT one!

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Derk-xB:
Overall, it's a well rounded. . .

who are you trying to fool? its a box!

and I WANT one!

But it can haul so many boxes!! It'd be great to cart around an extra contour drive train for when the engine starves itself of oil or the tranny synchros give up!! Its what we needed all along!

Wait wait, Derek, I just realized you said your bike has $5000 in it, not $500! Are you insane? Maybe you should invest some more in a good helmet...you've obviously hit your head a few too many times.

Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Derek you better be careful posting those stats on here, you are gonna have people wanting to race you. That machine is awsome, me and my dad went looking at the tC's yesterday and when I graduate I think I will be getting one of those assuming I don't get a motorcycle and keep the honda.

Dang Brad it's good to see you back, as your request for Alex I haven't seen him post on here in a long time. Haven't talked to Chad in over a year, still in Cali and boosting the shiat out of his SRT-4.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard