Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=groupbuy&Number=1181621

Now, if there is anyone on the boards who is anti-rice/euro/bling, it's me. But I think these are really cool. I put blue LEDs in all my switches, and I'm getting the panels to complete the look. Frankly, the stock green is ugly, and blue is pretty. If you've ever seen my car, you know it's ugly on the outside, and pretty on the inside: that's the part I see, after all!

I went with blue over red, which is a bit more common on stock vehicles (Audi/VW/Acura...) because I have a red HU in a red car, and a blue interior. I felt like the red would look too much like this, you know?

Whereas the blue matches the interior, and looks more stock.

Anyway, that's my reasoning for why these lights are really slick. And, if just one more person signs up before the 19th, I get a bigger discount So be cool, and get some red or blue guages, and get them for 20% off!

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
damn you mystique guages....damn you

kevin m 98 T-red mystique gs zetec ATX | my ride |
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
stock...does this count

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by MyCaiNsBroK3N:
stock...does this count

why in the name of all that is good and holy and kittens and puppies and babies would you have just ONE red piece on the interior? Why don't you just walk around town with a big red X across your face? That completly ruins the interior of the car. NEVER EVER EVER start matching interior parts of a car to the exterior UNLESS most of the interior is already that color! Otherwise it just sticks out and looks baaaaaaaaaaad.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Haha! You sound like a fashion expert. "This has to match this, but never if this is this!"

Not that I don't agree I do, I just suck at colors, and it's funny when people get them - whether clothes or cars, I know what looks good - but have no idea why.

Phil, who spent four hours last weekend shopping for wedding clothes, and getting advice from the guys at express...

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Well...I like it Cain. It's not overdone so it looks more like stock to me.
That's my opinion.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
that picture was taken when i got the car. that was not even 100 miles on the car right off the lot. i didnt like it either, i was trying to show the gauges, but here's the current to clear my name, i dont have bad taste.

....sssssssssssilverr

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by MyCaiNsBroK3N:
that picture was taken when i got the car. that was not even 100 miles on the car right off the lot. i didnt like it either, i was trying to show the gauges, but here's the current to clear my name, i dont have bad taste.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/killamigilla/IMG_0076.jpg

....sssssssssssilverr

Cain - you say something about not having bad taste ... yet I see a DODGE in the piccy . Just bustin' your stones , of course . It looks MUCH better than before .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !

Link Copied to Clipboard