Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Kokohellian:
BTW- she is a hottie and a half.

Is this her?

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
These links contain a partially clothed female. I already got in trouble for this once.

pm for links

Last edited by frenchblueC2; 01/28/06 02:13 AM.

Bill Jenkins Team Ford, Internet Parts Dept. 5445 Drexel Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89130 CLICK HERE to order parts Ford parts at wholesale prices
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
:nightmares:

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
cute

2000 svt contour 1996 oldsmobile eighty-eight
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Bill J. at Team Ford:
b]
These links contain a partially clothed female. I already got in trouble for this once.

and yet you do it again?

methinks if she thought it important to share her pics with us, she would have.

fwiw, i think she's a pretty girl (who needs to smile more).

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I still have yet to get one....

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Static:
I still have yet to get one....

One what? A life?

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Thanks guys!

I dont really track who does what once you are board. I am thrilled that you guys are making some extra cash and liking it! .. I mean we do SO many.. I am amazed how many cars we buy back! We do it for Chrysler, Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura, Volvo, Mercedes, Hyundai... umm I think thats it...

Anyway... sometimes the transactions go really well, then sometimes you have the "talkers". If you know anything about cars you can do this....

If you want to do this, send me your email/fax # and I will send you the info. I know there are certain areas where we have NO ONE, and then those that we have several people... The number of cases varies, as we never really know. Off the top of my head I know we need someone in Buff/Roch NY, Brooklyn NY, Las Vegas NV, .. in MI we need someone who can go to Traverse City. Because Chrysler is based in MI, we do have a lot of retired DCX guys up there.. sorry! ummm Austin TX... and anywhere that is sort of remote. Like you IA, NE people..... We may not need you often, but the potential is there and it costs nothing to be in the database.. Like I said pm me contact info and I will be on it Monday Oh! Anyone close to VT?

And thanks for the compliments Although I am nowhere near hot... As far as the pics, they are there for all the view... I tried posting them once and was banned due to the possible nipple showing

K-Bear 2000 Honda Prelude *Pristine*
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by lil_svtless:
Although I am nowhere near hot... As far as the pics, they are there for all the view... I tried posting them once and was banned due to the possible nipple showing

Yes you are. You know if you and I were gay I'd totally be your [censored].

PS- I never saw nipple and Louis has posted worse.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Not sure some people still don't understand that using "warning" and "NWS" to post things against forum rules is not acceptable. Stop trying to use it as a loophole.

If your that desperate to share that kind of stuff, there are plenty of other forusm to do it.

Respect Lance's rules.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by lil_svtless:
Like you IA, NE people..... We may not need you often, but the potential is there and it costs nothing to be in the database..

Nothing cool happens in Iowa!!!

Oh well, I'm not there, so it's all good.

Don't happen to be doing this in Germany????

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard