Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
(Sorry - Double Post Screw ups)

I'm split on Liz. She may have had access to Christian's semen. But why? She loves dem b!thces and has stated it before. Plus I would think using Christian's semen to impregnante herself would go against everything her alleged-psychotic-self would believe in. Not only that, but I don't think she had the ability to kidnap Kimber from the wedding... Logistically anyway.

Plus the way they were grilling her in the preview for the finale - It seems like she's a dead end. Kinda like Christian.

I'm sticking with Bobolit and adding Dr. Barrett Moore - the guy who did Ava (Famke Jansen's) transexual operation(s). He's obviously a brilliant doctor. Alec Baldwin was rumored to make an appearance this season - And I haven't seen him yet.

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by SalKhan:

I'm sticking with Bobolit and adding Dr. Barrett Moore - the guy who did Ava (Famke Jansen's) transexual operation(s). He's obviously a brilliant doctor. Alec Baldwin was rumored to make an appearance this season - And I haven't seen him yet.

Its gonna be someone we see every episode not a guest for 2 episodes.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by dubkatz:
Originally posted by SalKhan:

Its gonna be someone we see every episode not a guest for 2 episodes.

Just because they said we know them very well, doesn't mean it has to be someone in every episode.

It's all about staying power!

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Dr Moore does make another appearance but I believe it's for one of several reasons..

- Cherry Peck (the tranny that Matt beat up) blackmails Matt into having Troy/Mcmara preforming his gender re-assignment surgery. Obviously they can't do the work that Dr. Moore can, hes the best at that.

- Quentin apparently becomes a victim - perhaps his genitals have been removed.. rumor has it that he supposedly has no penis as a shocker.

- Kimber is mutilated by the Carver.. he removes her brest implants and sends them to Christian -- perhaps he also mutilates her genitals

Next weeks 2 hour finale looks INCREDIBLE... I can't wait.. the Carver will be revealed in the last scene.

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by NVMYSVT:
... the Carver will be revealed in the last scene.

Gee... Really?

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
The carver... a dilemma really, and the problem is not figuring out who he is, it's really figuring out what the producers are thinking, because they are throwing very misleading things at us.

For example:

(1) Using audio editing the carvers voice is quinten.
But he is shown as attacked
(2) They filmed the carver using several actors... they can choose anyone to be the carver in the end
(3) Everyone thinks it was Quienten, now everyone thinks it's Jude, it seems to me that this is exactly what the producers wanted..a total mind fawk, they are leading us down a path
(4) Looking at www.myspace.com/thecarver and freeze framing his/her videos you can make up a portion of a face that basically looks like ANYONE
(5) The carver is intelligent, methodical, calculating, cool and calm... no character has showed these types of qualities steadily... especially not the doctor that created fake botox, he's just not bright enough, or determined enough or savvy enough.

I believe that whomever you think the carver is... you're wrong, you're wrong until tuesday when they make up their mind... because who u may think it is...evne they are undecided, (i don't know how tv programming is released..but im sure they have some leeway with their power) ... But then again maybe they always knew who the carver was going to be (seems more likely to me as im writing this) But the clues are misleading, and it's definately done on purpose.

(lastly) It cant be Christian or Sean.. the carver speaks of them in his diaries

I personally believe it's two people, a whole sorority... just 1 carver? That's skill, something a Navy SEAL would have... it has 2 be 2... Quinten and someone

Last edited by gSto; 12/19/05 09:52 AM.

95'Contour GL 2.5L (JUNKED!) ~~~ [Current Car] 1995 Ford Mustang 5speed [Upcoming Car] 2002 Trans Am WS6 (Black on Black)
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I'm taking Bobolit and Dr. Moore off the list. After watching the preview again... Neither has the same physique.

I have no idea at this point.

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
actually the My Space videos almost appear to show that the Carver has breasts... the profile also states that they are female which in my opinion is not the entire close all.

At this point everyone is a suspect.. all the attacks are now completely personal on Christian and Sean.. so anyone who is close to them will be brought in for questioning.. I'm assuming that the skit with Liz it to lead us in one direction only to dismiss it from your mind for a wow factor in the end.

I honestly would not be surprised if we are all surprised as hell at the end. There is a season 4 confirmed so who ever is the Carver will be a plot line next year in some way. I'm hoping that its not Sean with a multiple personality disorder.. his "yips" and the constant dreams might be keeping us from knowing the truth.. we see what his one personality wants us to see and secretly he's battling other demons.

Actually at this point many therories work on any of the main characters. I think the only people who can be ruled out completely are Quentin (becomes a victim) and Bobolitt (hes just too stupid)

I've been counting down the hours since yesterday..

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Can't wait to find out tonite!

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Quote:

I think the only people who can be ruled out completely are Quentin (becomes a victim) and Bobolitt (hes just too stupid)

If you can rule out Quentin because he's a victim, why not Christian and Sean likewise?

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard