Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Just lonely sitting in this corner of the state..
although I did get courageous and ventured to Denver
this weekend.. The cougar goes to sleep this weekend.

99 Cougar V6 Tourmaline Green: MTX, KKM, Borla Dual...
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Glad to here there is a few still alive. I know I don't get out to meet everyone that much and I don't talk on the forum near as much I should, but be assured that I still have my car and don't have any plans to get rid of it. I have my Terry Haynes Transmission w/LSD still waiting for it new relationship with a 3L. I'll keep everyone posted when it goes under the knife.

99 CSVT-Tropic Green - MSDS Headers, Trubenz Catback, Sho-shop Y-pipe, K&N with Mirko connector, Mirko Splitter, Superchip, Pillar & Guages, Aussie Sun Shade.
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Are you doing the intall yourself?

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
No, I don't know enough about that kind of stuff.

99 CSVT-Tropic Green - MSDS Headers, Trubenz Catback, Sho-shop Y-pipe, K&N with Mirko connector, Mirko Splitter, Superchip, Pillar & Guages, Aussie Sun Shade.
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
You will be the first 3L in CO when you do it. That is awesome, it is something I most likely will do when the 2.5 goes out. I hope to have it payed off way before I need to replace the motor. My motor is still running strong with almost 30k miles boosted. I will have it payed off in a couple of years and then I can start modding it !
303 I saw your car all the time when I was in Golden. You hit up the shopping center next to Colorado Mills a lot. Your car sounds sweet, always got my attention. Hope to hang out with you more since big Kingpin is leaving soon. -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by BlackwidowSVTT:
You will be the first 3L in CO when you do it. That is awesome, it is something I most likely will do when the 2.5 goes out. I hope to have it payed off way before I need to replace the motor. My motor is still running strong with almost 30k miles boosted. I will have it payed off in a couple of years and then I can start modding it !
303 I saw your car all the time when I was in Golden. You hit up the shopping center next to Colorado Mills a lot. Your car sounds sweet, always got my attention. Hope to hang out with you more since big Kingpin is leaving soon. -B.

Sorry been there totaled that . . .I had it done around March of 2003. I don't think you posted here much when that happened. After that I almost brought one of the first 3L's back to CO, cause Brad Noon was selling his but my dad didn't like it, too loud and sat too low.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Brad's true dual exhaust wasn't meant to be tame sounding, it was meant for powa!
So Randy, I thought you were going to sell your SVT...now you're talking about finally putting some power down?

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Yeah but when daddy's buying the car he has the final say so. . .plus alot of the stuff was "ghetto" rigged. Derek, when you gonna be headin back to the Southwest. . .I found some OE springs that may be getting purchased here soon, and we need to hit up the drags again. Except me and you should race against each other.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by 94ex:
Yplus alot of the stuff was "ghetto" rigged.

Care to explain? Ghetto and Bnoon arent two words I usually see in the same sentance.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by 94ex:
Originally posted by BlackwidowSVTT:

Sorry been there totaled that . . .I had it done around March of 2003. I don't think you posted here much when that happened. After that I almost brought one of the first 3L's back to CO, cause Brad Noon was selling his but my dad didn't like it, too loud and sat too low.

Ok, he wont be the first, but he will be the only running 3L in Colo. Derk, I was going to sell it, but the kid backed out. I have so much into it now, I am at the breaking point, sell or mod ? Mod is easier then trying to sell it, the car market sucks for used car selling.

PS: I lost a jack-cover today on I-25, dang pothole, but it did not ding the rim, so I order my cover today and counted my blessings,cover will be in tomorrow. -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard