Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
i got lost in your paint man!!!

That is a perfect SVT. In fact I might clone yours when I get mine, I like the looks so much. If you're selling for any reason in June, let me know!

W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
I'm 18, and I'm not sure what the hardware was that they put in me. I just know it was titanium? I'm pretty much done with the Ortho doctor from now on unless I have some complications in the future, they told me that they will just leave the rods and plate in there for the rest of my life. Yay? Haha whatever it's something to talk about.

Thanks for all the comments! The paint on my vehicle is alright I guess, there are definately a few areas that are showing some wear, but I wouldn't say it's in too bad of shape. It must be noted that I was rear ended at the beginning of October, and just got my car back about 2 weeks ago. I got a new trunk and bumper, plus they did some paint work on those rear fender areas too, so yes the rear of my contour looks especially good!

The Ford dealership did all that work, and I considered getting them to paint the rest of my car, but because of the high premium they charge + warranty of paint and stuff, I wasn't willing to drop 4-5 grand on a whole repaint. I have thought about taking it to a cheaper place down the line and getting some other parts of my car repainted, but I don't know. I may just keep this how it is for the next few years until I'm finished with college and want to get a new car.

Do you guys with painted rims have any advice on taking care of them? I was noticing on some of my rims they're looking more dull. Should I wax them? I bought them in April, so I hope I haven't neglected taking care of them correctly during that time, definately would be pissed if I was supposed to be doing something special this whole time!

-Andrew 2000 Black CSVT My Cardomain
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Wow! Awesome car mang! Looks great as is!

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Very nice ride . It must suck having to go outside in a t-shirt and jeans. Here we got a high of 6 degrees for the day Not one of the warmest but this weekend we are supposed to get a heatwave of 25 degrees.

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard