Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
Dont download the Konfabulator update! Its terrible. First, its now called the Yahoo! widget engine, and there is yahoo crap all over the place. The to do list got nixed, and in general I HATE THE UPDATE! I wish I could go back to my old Konfabulator I hate the new one with a passion. Hell, with just the name change they lost a ton of the appeal. Now, its Yahoo this and Yahoo that, and Ill be damned if I have 20 different ways to connect to yahoo on my desktop!

F YOU Yahoo!

I upgraded mine the other day and everything works and looks pretty much the same. I was carefull when I installed the new engine though, and made sure that I unchecked all the boxes to install yahoo! crapola

Still got the to-do list too

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
K
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Yeah I made sure to un-check those boxes too. I just hate its "Yahoo map" "Yahoo calender" blah blah blah. Now the shortcut icon has a Y over it, etc.

I cant find my to do list! No fair!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
K
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Found it, much happier now

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Does anybody have the install file for the older version?

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by 98 SE:
Does anybody have the install file for the older version?

if it is version 2.1.1 then yes

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Dont download the Konfabulator update! Its terrible. First, its now called the Yahoo! widget engine, and there is yahoo crap all over the place. The to do list got nixed, and in general I HATE THE UPDATE! I wish I could go back to my old Konfabulator I hate the new one with a passion. Hell, with just the name change they lost a ton of the appeal. Now, its Yahoo this and Yahoo that, and Ill be damned if I have 20 different ways to connect to yahoo on my desktop!

F YOU Yahoo!

Agree x ~

I have the original in a zip, if anyone needs it. Just remove the new Yahoo Widget Engine using you remove progrms in the control panel. Then re-install the old version. Post here if you want me to eMail it to you. Perhaps someone could host it?

Mark

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Trapps:

F YOU Yahoo!

Agree x ~

I have the original in a zip, if anyone needs it. Just remove the new Yahoo Widget Engine using you remove progrms in the control panel. Then re-install the old version. Post here if you want me to eMail it to you. Perhaps someone could host it?

Mark

I would like it rsf_batman@_removefirst_hotmail.com

Thanks,

E

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
I would like the original as well...
remixd
Gmail.com

Thanks!!

Yeah, I'm a troll... 2000 Saab 9-5 SE 2003 Dodge Neon SXT
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Oh man I'm so glad I didn't update. I said well what I have is working just fine so why f with it. When I updated my Limewire it funked some things up. Went back to original and it was a-ok.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I would also like the original if someone can email it to me.

assaulttowers
@gmail.com

Thanks

Assault Towers Wakeboard towers and accessories www.assaulttowers.com
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard