R
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
Good job on the tailights

Yup, and do I hear a GB here?

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Cover up the little chrome strip on the bottom with some blackout tape while your at it, you'll be glad you did, trust me

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Cover up the little chrome strip on the bottom with some blackout tape while your at it, you'll be glad you did, trust me

Good call Roger!

<==== (* Starts thinking about his Mystique lights *)

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
P
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by ToasterOven:
what does it look like on the back?

They are not finished so the back just has open wires.
Originally posted by BSOELMAN:
what are the lights you are useing, I have been wanting to do this but need some info, are you just going to run them like the stock lights, aka same light for stop and turn or are you doing something to get the other lights to blink for the turn while one is still on for the brake.

They are just 4" truck leds which will be Stop/Park and 2" truck leds which will be Stop/Turn
Good job on the tailights, but I couldn't help but notice the guitar on the way, who are your influences

My musical influences are extremely varied; Jimi Hendrix would have to be one of my absolute favorites though.

Actually, I have something a little different planned, I am going to make these lights work with my Pre98 lights on my bootlid......

97 Zetec MTX Sport Mk1 Mondeo Morettes & Clear corners Full SVT kit w/ Molded Mirko Splitter, Carbon Fibre Hood Ground Control coilovers w/ Koni adjustables, BAT anti roll bar Pics of my rides in my profile! Rally drivers do it sideways......
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard