Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by Corbett:
I think the point is that they are ILLEGALLY IN MY COUNTRY! I dont want anyone here that the government does not know is here. Especially in the post 9/11 society we live in.

They are also here illegaly IN MY COUNTRY, but i dont really mind...

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by eyevancsu:
I think the point is that they are ILLEGALLY IN MY COUNTRY! I dont want anyone here that the government does not know is here. Especially in the post 9/11 society we live in.

I guess you will when one of them rapes your child or kills a family member in a car accident with no insurance or license or robs your house!

Better yet, when one sneaks a terrorist over the border with a bomb! But hey, who cares right! SHEESH!

- Tim
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by ohsigmachi:
Illegal immigrants should be kept out of the country at all costs...

If all illegal immigrants aplied for legal admission, were naturalized and issued federal ID numbers and social security numbers the IRS would be much more likely to catch them if they worked for money under the table.

My hometown is about 45 minutes away from Dalton, GA(the carpet capital of the world) and the number of immigrant workers there is amazing (for a podunk place so far from a boarder area). The averange manual/unskilled worker in a carpet mill makes about $15/hr and then works about 60 hours a week(~$3600/mo). So much for the "peanuts" theory, these guys are making bank and sending big bucks back to mexico and they have enough left over to make a decent living here. Almost all of the laborers are illegal and very little of that money is taxed. There wives and girlfriends get on welfare, thier kids go to school and get the free lunch program, while mommy and daddy don't pay a dime into the tax pool (most times they find ways around the sales tax, like having the local spanish church/mission set up a food/clothing bank that is a tax free organization so that the food and clothing are gotten for a small donation or tithe and NO MONEY GOES INTO THE LOCAL RESOURCES...NONE ZERO Illegal immigrants are truly a drain on our country... I have several caucasion friends who were deparately trying to get hired at a carpet mill or industrial site and couldn't because the foreman was hispanic and most likely illegal himself.

Ive never worked in a carpet mill, but im guessing that the company is paying $15/hr because the work deserves it, not just because they like to cut profits. So if they make big "bank" its because they deserve it and have earned it, just like any legal white worker.

You also made some very big generalizations, you said that all or most of those workers all get on welfare, have kids that get free school food, get used clothing from churches/missions, get free or cheap food from churches/missions, and basically dont spend any money in the local economy. People do go out to eat, they do buy food from grocery stores (if you know anything about these churches, they have very little inventory and dont give too much out), they buy clothes from walmart or the mall (not everyone has a complete closet full of used clothes), and waste money for the same things you and I do.

I wouldnt consider them a complete drain, especially when they earn the money, money they can use any way they see fit, just like we do.

-Ivan C.

E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E

I guess you will when one of them rapes your child or kills a family member in a car accident with no insurance or license or robs your house!

Better yet, when one sneaks a terrorist over the border with a bomb! But hey, who cares right! SHEESH!

Thanks for pointing that out, but you do realize that immigrants arent the only ones that do that, right? Legal citizens (white/black/hispanic/asian) do rape, pillage, and plunder just as well as illegals do.

The day that a mexican crosses a terrorist over the border send me a pm or email and ill give you a cookie.

-Ivan C.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M

Thanks for pointing that out, but you do realize that immigrants arent the only ones that do that, right? Legal citizens (white/black/hispanic/asian) do rape, pillage, and plunder just as well as illegals do.

The day that a mexican crosses a terrorist over the border send me a pm or email and ill give you a cookie.

-Ivan C.

I'll send it you, but you might not be alive to read it.

2000 Contour SE
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S

or rapes your parrot, breaks into your mother's house and pours out all her milk, uproots your wife's plants and flowers, sets fire to the local mall, and so on and so forth.
geez corbett, youre such a drama queen. but you are right, once we get rid of all illegal immigrants, violent crime will vanish. *poof*
hell, i wouldnt be suprised if more sex crimes were committed by catholic priests than illegal aliens.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by svt4stv:
i wouldnt be suprised if more sex crimes were committed by catholic priests than illegal aliens.

I would. And I never said this would get rid of all crime but it sure would help!

- Tim
O
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
O
Quote:

Ive never worked in a carpet mill, but im guessing that the company is paying $15/hr because the work deserves it, not just because they like to cut profits. So if they make big "bank" its because they deserve it and have earned it, just like any legal white worker.

That's just it, they haven't earned it. They came here illegaly and refuse to play by the rules.

Quote:

You also made some very big generalizations, you said that all or most of those workers all get on welfare, have kids that get free school food, get used clothing from churches/missions, get free or cheap food from churches/missions, and basically dont spend any money in the local economy. People do go out to eat, they do buy food from grocery stores (if you know anything about these churches, they have very little inventory and dont give too much out), they buy clothes from walmart or the mall (not everyone has a complete closet full of used clothes), and waste money for the same things you and I do.

They weren't generalizations they were valid personal experiences from things I have seen with my own eyes and people that I KNOW and in some cases are friends with. The churches that I speak of actually have enormous stockpiles of non-perishable goods and a clothing shop the size of most retail shops (think AE or the GAP).

Quote:

I wouldnt consider them a complete drain, especially when they earn the money, money they can use any way they see fit, just like we do.

Money they don't pay taxes on and send the majority of out of the country to run somebody elses economy.

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec --I don't won't to hurt you, but it's still on my list of things to do.-- View projectSlippery Slope
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Quote:

Money they don't pay taxes on and send the majority of out of the country to run somebody elses economy.

That's exactly right!!

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E

That's just it, they haven't earned it. They came here illegaly and refuse to play by the rules.

They weren't generalizations they were valid personal experiences from things I have seen with my own eyes and people that I KNOW and in some cases are friends with. The churches that I speak of actually have enormous stockpiles of non-perishable goods and a clothing shop the size of most retail shops (think AE or the GAP).

If they work for the money they make, then they earned it, as simple as that. Money isnt earned because your legal, its earned based on the work you did to receive it. If you can do the labor, then you earn the pay.

GAP or AE arent very big to begin with, so i doubt most or all of these workers get all their clothes there. Also, these churches dont give out a complete weeksworth of groceries, only some. My mom used to volunteer at some of these churches and they would never give out too much or enough to feed the whole family because there wouldnt be enough.

They do pay taxes, unless the companies dont report, to medicare/social security/etc which partially goes to help those aging legal americans. Now if the companies dont report, thats a whole other issue. Who are we to dictate how anyone spends their income, if they wish to burn it at night in their fireplace for warmth then let them, no one tells you what you can or cannot spend money on.

-ivan c.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard