Next Thread
Print Thread
S
showngo Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
I suddenly had an idea for some tailights I'm making for my 'tour....I just need to know if it would be possible. Our tailights are a three wire circuit (one brake/signal, one running light, and one ground). Is there anyway to seperate the brake/signal wire? What I am needing is one brake wire, one signal wire, and one running light wire, and of course a ground. Is this possible with a little of work? Thanks in advance.

#1000 of 2760 Money talks, it says good-bye!!! 19's are here...
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
only if you run separate wires from the front indicators back and the third brakelight back.....

97 Zetec MTX Sport Mk1 Mondeo Morettes & Clear corners Full SVT kit w/ Molded Mirko Splitter, Carbon Fibre Hood Ground Control coilovers w/ Koni adjustables, BAT anti roll bar Pics of my rides in my profile! Rally drivers do it sideways......
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
I thought I remember seeing a module for trailer lights that would accomplish what you are after ......

98 Mystique GS V6 - K&N, projectors 91 Mustang LX 5.0L 00 Jetta TDI, Yay, I bought it !! 95 VW Getta TD - RIP: Nov.3,2005
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I wonder what's different in the wiring of the Contour than the Mondeo...

The Mondeo has seperate turn signals... maybe there's a logic circuit you can bypass and run wires to your own setup.

...Or maybe you have to do like was said and do a bunch of rewiring

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard