Next Thread
Print Thread
#1396469 09/28/05 03:09 AM
C
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
C
I spun a rod bearing on my way home from Audio Expess. But they way I was driving the car this past week I am not surprized at all. Now I want to build a 3.0 with SVT heads/cams. Who wants to help???

What I would like to do is find a wecked SVT with good interior so I can swap it too. I also need sideskirts and a rear bumper to with the svt front I already have. Looks like I might get to keep this one after all.

Chris Carr92 SHO MTX~99 Taurus SE~95 Contour SE "Be good. If you cant be good, be careful. If you cant be careful, name it after me. Anonymous"
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I know it's bad, but I can't help but laugh. . .what did the wife say? I'd be down to help, too bad I have know idea where my engine is that would be a prime donor, although I can probably help you find a good deal on a 3L just gotta ask my dad where he picked mine up from.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
C
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
C
That would be cool. I have found a set of SVT heads and cams from The Man (Terry) for $250 shipped (can't beat that with a stick) I just hope he still has them. I would love to find a wrecked SVT and finish what I started and sell the car as a full 95 3.0 SVT.

Chris Carr92 SHO MTX~99 Taurus SE~95 Contour SE "Be good. If you cant be good, be careful. If you cant be careful, name it after me. Anonymous"

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard