#1381096 09/08/05 02:04 AM
B
Blevans Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Quote from Jefferson Parish president, Aaron Broussard:

"So I'm asking Congress, please investigate this now. Take whatever idiot they have at the top of whatever agency and give me a better idiot. Give me a caring idiot. Give me a sensitive idiot. Just don't give me the same idiot."

Col. Bill Evans CAF (ret) 98 Contour GL Zetec ATX (totally stock) Color-Willow Mist 104,XXX Miles
#1381097 09/08/05 02:09 AM
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
This is the same guy that was on TV crying like a child. This just proves that anyone can look like they are doing a good job when things are going well. Throw a problem at them and they fold.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
#1381098 09/08/05 02:46 AM
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
This guy is a jerkoff. Crying on national tv like a little schoolgirl.... I know I would feel safe with him guiding the way.

2000 SVT #1344 Hydrox - The Real Oreo Cookie
#1381099 09/08/05 03:36 AM
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
i heard that on the radio this afternoon and i could stop laughing.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
#1381100 09/08/05 04:24 AM
B
Blevans Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
There is enough bleme to spread from Geotge W. Bush and all the way down to the mayor of NOLA.

After the pictures of the NOLA catastropy had been on TV and radio for three days, Mr Michael Brown, Director of FEMA, had the balls to state on TV that he had "no credible evidence" of the situation. The whole world knew but he didn't? Then the story was the military supply trucks could not get thru. Walmart had 13 trucks with water and food the first day, and the large TV satellite trucks got thru. The last job Brown had prior the FEMA job was being a Supervisor of Arabian Horse Shows, and he was FIRED from that job. Political appointment and only a fool would have even considered him for the job!!! Does this give you a feeling of confidence in FEMA helping in disasters??

Evidently George W. Bush either also did not know or did not care about the situation as he proceeded to Arizona and California for POLITCAL FUND RAISING.
To hell with NOLA.

And can you explain howcome the helicopters were dropping 3000 pound sand bags on the levee. I think more lives could have been saved by carrying 3000 pounds of water and food in and then carrying 3000 pound of live people out to safety!! Since they plugged the levee, by the time they could have possibly pumped the water out many more people would have had to die of starvation or disease and or dehydration.

And BTW how is it that already the contract for rebuilding of the New Orleans Naval Air Station has already been let. Only one bid was considered! Have you ever heard of Haiburton ?? And the big daddy of Haliburton is ....?

Col. Bill Evans CAF (ret) 98 Contour GL Zetec ATX (totally stock) Color-Willow Mist 104,XXX Miles
#1381101 09/08/05 05:11 AM
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by JB1:
i heard that on the radio this afternoon and i could stop laughing.

thats couldn't stop laughing.

stupid post editing time limits

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
#1381102 09/08/05 12:30 PM
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by hellahydrox:
This guy is a jerkoff. Crying on national tv like a little schoolgirl.... I know I would feel safe with him guiding the way.

Post needs more hella ebonics.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
#1381103 09/08/05 12:49 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
YEAH FOR MR. CONSPIRACY THEORY!

I'm glad you read tons of left articles and don't rally get yourself in tune with the real world situation. You can cut and paste pretty darn good!

You do know, that George W. Bush, the President, has a country to run and has numerous agencies to take care of such things as this disaster? What do you want the man to do pull a magical rabbit from his ass and / or wave a magic wand to fix it over night?

Let's see, why are helicopters dropping sandbags to fix the levees? BECAUSE THE [censored] LEVEESA ARE WHAT FLOOD THE CITY there bright one. There are about 355 +/- helicopters down there, I don't think at day 6 or 7 taking about 20 or however many of the those helicopters to fx the levee SO THEY CAN PUMP OUT THE CITY are going to save hundreds of people.

Halliburton? Oh, yeah, another Dick Cheney conspiracy eh? MAYBE BECAUSE HALLIBURTON IS ONE, IF NOT THE LARGEST DOD CONTRACTOR OUT THERE WHO CAN ACTUALLY GET THE FRICKING JOB DONE!

Who's fault is this?

What about this? Why didn't they listen?
Originally posted by BBC Article:
The Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco said at the same news conference that President Bush had called and personally appealed for a mandatory evacuation.

And this?
Originally posted by BBC Article:

The night before, National Hurricane Director Max Mayfield had called Mayor Nagin to tell him that an evacuation was needed. Why were these calls necessary?

*gasp*

I can keep on going.
The left wants to continually, no matter what, blame everything on Bush. Bottom line is, New Orleans failed itself an the state of Louisana failed itself, first and for most.

I'll shut up now...

Originally posted by Blevans:
There is enough bleme to spread from Geotge W. Bush and all the way down to the mayor of NOLA.

After the pictures of the NOLA catastropy had been on TV and radio for three days, Mr Michael Brown, Director of FEMA, had the balls to state on TV that he had "no credible evidence" of the situation. The whole world knew but he didn't? Then the story was the military supply trucks could not get thru. Walmart had 13 trucks with water and food the first day, and the large TV satellite trucks got thru. The last job Brown had prior the FEMA job was being a Supervisor of Arabian Horse Shows, and he was FIRED from that job. Political appointment and only a fool would have even considered him for the job!!! Does this give you a feeling of confidence in FEMA helping in disasters??

Evidently George W. Bush either also did not know or did not care about the situation as he proceeded to Arizona and California for POLITCAL FUND RAISING.
To hell with NOLA.

And can you explain howcome the helicopters were dropping 3000 pound sand bags on the levee. I think more lives could have been saved by carrying 3000 pounds of water and food in and then carrying 3000 pound of live people out to safety!! Since they plugged the levee, by the time they could have possibly pumped the water out many more people would have had to die of starvation or disease and or dehydration.

And BTW how is it that already the contract for rebuilding of the New Orleans Naval Air Station has already been let. Only one bid was considered! Have you ever heard of Haiburton ?? And the big daddy of Haliburton is ....?

Last edited by RTStabler51; 09/08/05 01:15 PM.

Ryan Trollin!
#1381104 09/08/05 04:21 PM
B
Blevans Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
I never said "conspiracy" I think the word should be "incompetency" from the top to the bottom. Both liberals and conservatives screwed up royally!!! I don't think The media created the dead bodies I have seen on TV, and reports from individuals I know that live NorEast of the flooded area. Mississippi and Alabama were hit very hard also and their help did not have to go thru flooded areas but their aid was also far too slow. Justify that if you can!

BTW could Haliburton be that large because they have gotten "special consideration" on contracts for years?

And no I am not a Liberal/Democtrat! We look like total FOOLS to the entire world!
If we can't take care of our own country how can we tell the rest of the world to run theirs.

I don't know if we have accepted any of the foreign aid offered, but I do know that with some countries it will be an insult if we refuse their help.

#1381105 09/08/05 04:42 PM
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
you are wrong, liberals and conservatives did not screw up, the entire political spectrum of this country has nothing to do with it. The people that screwed up are the idiots in LA that don't know what they are doing.

Goonz12: <---tries on mommy's cloths
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard