R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Originally posted by TGO:
so no production of these for the CEG?

...TEASE!

Like I said, the last time I did a project for CEG, I got crusified atop a big fat cross.

I would be more than happy to make them, but to go through the same drama is simply a huge detterant...

If anyone needs help in making them, feel free to contact me at any time.

Quicksilver is bending the truth here. He was forbidden from ever doing business again on CEG as a condition of his un-banning, among a few other things. He has violated every single term of his re-instatement, so he has been banned once again, and is no longer eligible for re-instatement.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A

thats all i have for you.

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Rara:

...TEASE!

Like I said, the last time I did a project for CEG, I got crusified atop a big fat cross.

I would be more than happy to make them, but to go through the same drama is simply a huge detterant...

Quicksilver is bending the truth here. He was forbidden from ever doing business again on CEG as a condition of his un-banning, among a few other things. He has violated every single term of his re-instatement, so he has been banned once again, and is no longer eligible for re-instatement.

Not that anyone cares what I have to say, but can I ask where he was doing business? He's declined all requests for group buys, and all requests for payment to build any sort of headlights/tail lights for other CEG'ers. The only thing I've seen him do is offer advice/suggestions on them, and a possible "how-to".

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
same here, not sure where he offered to do business but maybe there is history that we do not know about...

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Not that anyone cares what I have to say, but can I ask where he was doing business? He's declined all requests for group buys, and all requests for payment to build any sort of headlights/tail lights for other CEG'ers. The only thing I've seen him do is offer advice/suggestions on them, and a possible "how-to".

Mark

The same. He may be doing business "privately" but on the boards I've seen nothing except him wanting to give advice -- with the exception of doing someone's projectors for free for a howto.

I agreed with the unban given he didn't do more business, but so far it hasn't appeared that he has ...

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by 98 SE:
...but on the boards I've seen nothing except him wanting to give advice -- with the exception of doing someone's projectors for free for a howto.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by Rara:

...TEASE!

Mark

Thanks mark at least someone sees the truth..

The admin and Mods just have it out for him, I will say this i will not donate anymore money for Ceg from his point on, for the simple fact that the mods and admin pick and choose who they want to ban and why, but when it comes to mods breaking the rules it seems like they dont see it.

Brian show us were he broke the rules. He said he wont make them and wont sell them yet you ban him

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Well gentlemen, I don't really understand where is all the indignance/surprise/questioning coming from? Like Rara said (posted) here on numerous occasions - well, at least more than once - "it's not a democracy here." Now, if it is not, then what is it? I guess the opposite is a totalitarian rule, autocracy or what have you. If this is the case, then selectively banning this-or-the-other CEGer doesn't constitute any breach of fairness (there was none declared), does it?

I believe we all remember a rather unpleasant development here between Pete and Milan as well as the other GB initiatives by Milan that apparently went sour (was it a T-shirt GB?), but we also remember tens - or close to it - of grateful customers who were pretty satisfied with Milan. I believe that the truth of the matter is well phrased by Kevin - the Management doesn't take a patricular liking to Milan and it should explain it all...

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by R_G:
Originally posted by 98 SE:
...but on the boards I've seen nothing except him wanting to give advice -- with the exception of doing someone's projectors for free for a howto.

97 Zetec MTX Sport Mk1 Mondeo Morettes & Clear corners Full SVT kit w/ Molded Mirko Splitter, Carbon Fibre Hood Ground Control coilovers w/ Koni adjustables, BAT anti roll bar Pics of my rides in my profile! Rally drivers do it sideways......
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by R_G:
Well gentlemen, I don't really understand where is all the indignance/surprise/questioning coming from? Like Rara said (posted) here on numerous occasions - well, at least more than once - "it's not a democracy here." Now, if it is not, then what is it? I guess the opposite is a totalitarian rule, autocracy or what have you. If this is the case, then selectively banning this-or-the-other CEGer doesn't constitute any breach of fairness (there was none declared), does it?

I believe we all remember a rather unpleasant development here between Pete and Milan as well as the other GB initiatives by Milan that apparently went sour (was it a T-shirt GB?), but we also remember tens - or close to it - of grateful customers who were pretty satisfied with Milan. I believe that the truth of the matter is well phrased by Kevin - the Management doesn't take a patricular liking to Milan and it should explain it all...

I have been braking up that tree too long.....like I have said in the past there is A LOT of favoritism here.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard