Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
About a year ago I installed a Delta Pro 5005. It has a LCD remote start pager and the typical 4 button black remote. I accidently lost both of my keys to my 98 se contour. I had to get new keys and reprogram the igigniton or whatever, the point is the codes for the car and the code form the old key that are stored in the module are not the same. I an not sure how to reprogram the PATS bypass Module to the new key coeds, this midule did not require that the key be pyhsically inserted into the actaual module the little glass pron as u can see below was twist tied to the ignition. Not if i press the auto start button it will turn the car on but not crank the engine any one have any ideas. If anyone can tell me how to reprogram this to the new keycoade i would love it.

Last edited by Porgieanne316; 08/20/05 03:36 AM.

fs: 18 wheels http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2427473402 WANTED: svt kit For poor college student
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
You program it the same way u program a new key.

Place one key in the ignition, turn to on, then off and out of the ignition.
Place the second key in the ignition, turn to on, then off and out of the ignition.
Then press the remote start button with that little thing next to the PATS recieve and it'll program the bypass.

If you don't have a second key, you'll probably have to get one made and have them scan the ECU for the code and program it into the new blank. That can get expensive unfortunately, unless you have the right connections.

Good Luck,
Robert

Last edited by RobSVT-t; 08/20/05 04:33 AM.

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard