Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
PAAAAAA HA HA AH AHHA AHAHA

Ok, buddy. I'll give you 10 cars head-start and still reel you in like the wide-mouth bass that you are!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Sorry guys, this is the closest I can get until I graduate and get a real job.

But I will tell you a bit about it. I bought it around thanksgiving of '04 after my 10 year old Huffy (another ) finally bit the dust. I had it for a week until a huge stoppie-gone-wrong severly screwed up the rear rim. I got a new one and put the hub on but it ended up sitting all winter until I finally decided to spend hours with a spoke wrench and some needle nose plyers getting it straight to within a mm or so. I then had it working for three days when I was pulling up to physics class, the front tire hit a sand patch, locked and twisted, then folded like a frickin taco. I went flying over the handlebars and somehow landed perfectly on my feet. Everyone there (including me) burst out laughing. I got a lot of confused and amused looks as I carried the thing alllll the way across campus. I then took the previously ruined rear rim and put the current hub on it, removing any useless spokes (a lot of them...), and spent a few hours straightening that. My friends then bet it would last me a week. Nope. Nine days. Hit a tack and needed a new front innertube . By then the school year was almost over, but I got it anyway. After taking it home i decided i hated grip shifts and crappy plastic brake handles (stupid Magna) so I swapped on new handlebars, brake handles, trigger shifters, and cables for all of them, along with removing any Magna decals left on it. It's run like a dream all summer now.

"Mod your car tastefully because other people have to look at it." -Me
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by Stazi:
PAAAAAA HA HA AH AHHA AHAHA

Ok, buddy. I'll give you 10 cars head-start and still reel you in like the wide-mouth bass that you are!

You can't pull away until we are over 100mph. then i run out of gear and your gone! Ill admit that...

we def push the limits some moments thats for sure LOL

Ohh a Pic you say?

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Had this:

Now I have this, Because it's easier for me and my wife:

Also have this for sh!ts and giggles:

And me and the wife play on these in the dirt:

Timothy Kirk, Tulsa, OK Contour Videos are back: http://www.my99svt.net/videos
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
no story really, just a random bmx bike, it's pretty sturdy and it's a Haro. I had a Specialized Fatboy but I cracked the frame dirt jumping.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I love the FZ1 - the ride posture with the rasied bars, is so nice for long hauls.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Just purchased this bike 3 weeks ago. Currently still being broke in. However I have added Micron pipe, 1-tooth off front sprocket, Power Commander, and K&N filter.

Pics are of when I first picked it up. Tried to take recent ones today, but weather not permiting.

Last edited by PhatSVT; 08/11/05 08:52 PM.

Sam 1998 SVT Contour- SOLD 2002 Mustang GT - 406 RWHP/391 RWTQ 12.1 @ 115 MPH
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by MY99SVT:
Had this:

Now I have this, Because it's easier for me and my wife:

Also have this for sh!ts and giggles:

And me and the wife play on these in the dirt:

Hey how does that Akrapovic sound over Hindle? Lower pitched? higher pitched? Those were some pipes I was considering, and honestly don't know which one. Oh yeah I have an 05' Blue Yamaha R6 which I am going to post about next.

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I have a 05' R6, but don't have any dig. pics of it so I have to use a pic I got off Yamaha's site.

Quick story: I was in the Metroparks by my house, slipped on some gravel and layed it down.Good news: I was wearing all my gear, bad news I came down on my knee and ripped it up pretty deep, hurt my wrist a little, and the bike got some road rash too. The plastics are being fixed as we speak, that was the real major damage really. Couple other little things like left turn signal, a new peg, clutch handle, bla bla bla. I can't wait to get the platics back, hopefully this weekend. It is so much fun to ride. I will get some updated pics, I am going to the Limited Edition Black instead of the blue.

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I havw no pics but I have a 01 Husqvarna CR125 and a 04 Honda TRX450R Fourtrax. The quad should hopefully be gone soon. I need to get a new bike CRF250R any one looking for a bike or a quad?

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard