Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I still poke around here every once in a while.

Things are great. Work is super busy at CVS and at the bar. The house is coming along and I have two new kittens - Ali and Skyy...They're friggin great.

I've been so damn busy lately I haven't kept in touch with a few people around here...which I need to start doing again.

Hey - you and Sue should look me and Lisa up next time you're in town visiting relatives. We'll have a few drinks and catch up.

I hope all is well on your end too!
Later.

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
hey! nice d-ck! {insert vowel of your choosing}

seriously, many congrats to you both!

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
hey thanks!
nice of you to drop by too!

We've been sanding, prepping, painting, maintaining, mowing, etc etc like mad people.
We put the first coat on our livingroom and hallway last night - that room was the biggest project on our list.

We're leaving for Tampa tonight and coming home Tuesday night, so we'll be using up the rest of next week to finish all our projects and MOVE IN!
And the flight will give me time to finally yank more of the pics off the camera and prep them for upload.

The other big project is the upstairs bathroom. That has been stripped and prepped, but still needs a little sanding and primer, so hopefully my dad can tackle that while we're gone (he offered, and plus he's a god at paint/putty/wallpaper/etc)

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
aww man!
jess and i were going to make a surprise stop by your house tonight.
good thing you posted this.

going to tampa...biaiaiaiaiatches.
hehehe

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
haha the surprise woulda been on YOU
and then my dad woulda put you to work. heheheh

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by ElKy:
aww man!
jess and i were going to make a surprise stop by your house tonight.
good thing you posted this.

going to tampa...biaiaiaiaiatches.
hehehe

yeah I was just thinking if you guys needed help this weekend I could head up there

side note I get to go to West Palm beach sometime soon

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
welp
we're all moved in. Big thanks to Elky for the help, especially with the engine. Too bad I was too busy upstairs, I would have liked to snap pics of that whole process.

Piles and piles of boxes now await us in basement and "den" (4 seasons room off the kitchen).
At first I was dreading the box sorting process, but I took some things out last night and actually had a blast.
It was like Christmas!!

We still have a little cleanup to do at the apartment, but we're hoping to finish that up within the next couple days. Then the task of asking for our deposit back, and hopefully reimbursement for the remaining oil in the tank. eek. I hope they comply with our requests!

One of these days I'll get more pictures posted. I've been trying to take progress pics of the painting process. A couple touch ups need to be done, and the upstairs bathroom still needs to be finished.

Hopefully next fall we can redo the basement and make it a real "mantown", complete with bar, pool table, stripper pole, etc. Can't wait for that!

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Hopefully next fall we can redo the basement and make it a real "mantown", complete with bar, pool table, stripper pole, etc. Can't wait for that!

Stripper pole! Bonus!!

Congrats, guys! Hopefully we'll have that "new house smell" in the not too distant future, too!

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by bishop375:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Stripper pole! Bonus!!

Stripper poles are certainly nice, but they're just not the same whithout a scantally clad lady dancing around and on it.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by bishop375:
Congrats, guys! Hopefully we'll have that "new house smell" in the not too distant future, too!

whatchutawkinbout willis?
are you and jess house shopping?

kim, i just wish i didn't have to work that night and could have stayed later to help more.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard