Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Started rebuilding the truck this weekend. After 6 years of sitting, it started right up Gonna take all my cash and time for the next year or so. Could'nt possibly type all the mods Im gonna do to it.

Contour- not a damn thing unless something breaks.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Mystique:
Finish trunk, Finish twin-turbo setup, level-ten tranny. o-ring and fully work 2nd duratec for swap by next year. repaint car over winter, possibly candy jade green with green flake. side view monitors with infrared cameras. Weld in the rollcage. linear actuators for hood and trunk, hood will flip forward. i also have a new power sunscreen from a new mercedes that i might install in the rear deck of the myst so when the key shuts off, the screen closes... its sweeeeeet!

Accord:
4 individual throttle bodies on the h22a. port/polish, skunk2 cams, titanium valve springs, ferrea valves, finish the bodywork we started 2 weeks ago, shaved moldings with new metal and fiberglass, finish the power sliding canvas moonroof, rims, carbon hood and fenders are on, new windshield going in. painting car pearl white with blue pearl.

Ventura:
slowly tubbing it out and dropping it verrrrrrry low. hope to be driving it next year, 383 stroker.

few other toys im playing with, but will prolly just part out.

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
1) UIM cleaning
2) IMRC replacement
3) Peel off these terrible Yoko AVS ES100 so I can get something decent...
4) Sell the Audi

Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Sedona:

-Wash
-Wax
-Fill up with full tank.
-Drive
-Repeat as needed

All this other stuff you guys do to your cars is something that I see as unnecessary. It detracts from driving time. That's what I've convinced myself to believe and I'm going to stick with it.

-SAV

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by baco99:

Saab - new brakes all around, Brembo slotted & cross-drilled with PBR pads, $320.

DONE! Thanks Elky!

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by SAV:
Sedona:

-Wash
-Wax
-Fill up with full tank.
-Drive
-Pick up little brother & sister from soccer practice
-Repeat as needed