Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
So i went to pep-boys to get a clay bar kit to remove some overspray and other crap from my car... i get home and just to see what the thing was, i opened it.... only to find that the clay bar was missing! it had the lube and the thing of wax that it comes with... but the box did look re sealed... someone must've bought the kit, took the clay bar and returned it... i suppose everyone does something like that sometime... maybe they screwed up the one they bought... but still... its just annoying

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by guitarman19853:
So i went to pep-boys to get a clay bar kit to remove some overspray and other crap from my car... i get home and just to see what the thing was, i opened it.... only to find that the clay bar was missing! it had the lube and the thing of wax that it comes with... but the box did look re sealed... someone must've bought the kit, took the clay bar and returned it... i suppose everyone does something like that sometime... maybe they screwed up the one they bought... but still... its just annoying

I don't do that...Dishonesty = BAD!

My favorite is when you are looking through CD's at the store, and you there is no CD in the case...

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
I dont know Meijers just did a no reciept = no store credit, or money back, new policy they got going.

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
well i never actually took something out of a package and returned it or stole anything... i did, however, return a dvd that i pretty much pulled out of the package then badly scratched when putting it into my dvd player... i told them that it was like that when i opened it... it was either that or hae a $20 coaster... im not saying that its right... but when you're in that situation... wouldnt you do it?

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I've kept accessories when returning computer items - but it's always accidental, something I find out after I return home having completed the transaction. In 1998 I bought a Logitech Cordless Desktop wireless keyboard/mouse .. the keyboard didn't stand straight so I exchanged it, not realizing I had kept the PS2-to-serial mouse adapter and the PS2-to-(whatever, old style) keyboard adapter. So now I have two of each, all sitting unused. Same deal with my WinTV bought and exchanged in 1999; I accidently kept the 6" ministereo cord (so now I have two .. the difference here being that those cords are highly useful to me).

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Does Wynona Ryder have friends in your neighborhood?

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by guitarman19853:
well i never actually took something out of a package and returned it or stole anything... i did, however, return a dvd that i pretty much pulled out of the package then badly scratched when putting it into my dvd player... i told them that it was like that when i opened it... it was either that or hae a $20 coaster... im not saying that its right... but when you're in that situation... wouldnt you do it?

Your right. If the package was previously opened, it is up to Customer Service to inspect it, or have another person inspect it, and make sure everything is there, or in proper shape. Stores fault.

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --

Link Copied to Clipboard