Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TGO Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T
My friend is trying to become a DJ. I'm pretty much there for moral support. Collaborate on what sounds good, what records tobuy, etc.

Anyway, he wants to put together his first mix cd, and we need a program to record with. He's not that computer literate, so it needs to be easy to use...and it doesn't need to have too many editing features. The most important thing at this point is getting the music on a cd. Any recommendations??

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I have some of the BEST auido programs made

PROPELLERHEADS.REASON.V3.0

Adobe Audition 1.5

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
I have some of the BEST auido programs made

PROPELLERHEADS.REASON.V3.0

Adobe Audition 1.5

yeah reason is probly the standard for recording stuff...i'd go with the flow if i wanted to just get started with DJ stuff...i don't think it's very cheap tho, i'm not sure

'99 T-red SVT w/ some mods
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.

Link Copied to Clipboard