Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#1106427 11/27/04 05:19 AM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by DirtySVT:
I hate to say it but my grandpa should not be allowed to drive. he is the worst driver ever and i refuse to ride with him because his driving scares the crap out of me

So why don't you offer to drive whenever you have to go someplace with your grandpa? Most older folks would love to have somebody else do the driving. Or is he so stubborn that he won't let you take the wheel?

-Mark- '99 Mystique LS, totally original (including the original water pump and the premium stereo)! Bought new in December 1998 for $21,000. 208,000 miles
#1106428 11/27/04 04:56 PM
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Beachboy:
Originally posted by DirtySVT:
I hate to say it but my grandpa should not be allowed to drive. he is the worst driver ever and i refuse to ride with him because his driving scares the crap out of me

So why don't you offer to drive whenever you have to go someplace with your grandpa? Most older folks would love to have somebody else do the driving. Or is he so stubborn that he won't let you take the wheel?

We live in different cities and he rufeses to ride in my car cause he says its to loud and he won't let me drive his truck because he thinks i break everything i touch.

2000 Silver Frost SVT #77 of 2150 Lots O' Mods To Many To List. My Car My Home Page
#1106429 11/27/04 07:37 PM
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
All I Can Say Is " Mandatory Driver Rehabilitation " Every Two Years Past The Age of 65.
** Looks Over At Flame Suit Hanging In Closet...Wonders If He'll Need It In This Situation**

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
#1106430 12/02/04 04:03 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Would you believe that such minor of a fender bender cost this guys insurance company over a thousand dollars in damages to fix!!! Who thought a new fender, body filler on a bumper and paint would cost soooo much.... Ah well. all fixed now and good as new, literally. Body shop did a hell of a good job on matching the paint. Guess it cost a lot because they had to blend paint into the whole front half of the drivers side of the car, but damn you can't tell anything ever happened. ahhhhh so shiny and smooth.... Don't realize how much one loves these cars until you are w/o for a week. I just love driving this car... or maybe it's just the fact that it still smells of fresh paint inside and I'm getting high off the fumes... lol

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard