Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Stazi:
Someone should beat them to death!

i have a better idea. lets wait until the sharks are good and hungry and feed these retards to them. the sharks may then exact their own retribution.

and another thing. what kind of loser parents do these losers have. i for one was taught that a man defends those who are weaker......animals qualify.

Last edited by acrdklr; 11/11/04 10:14 PM.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
[bleeding heart liberal]
I can't believe you people are passing judgment on these poor kids. Have you not considered the fact that they might have come from a broken home, where mommy and daddy might have been overly abusive by allowing them to play evil video games which show death and distruction with no consequences or by not hugging them enough or telling them that their feelings are relevant or not allowing them to make major decisions about themselves. There are clearly so many other possible factors to place the blame on rather than the kids. Don't be so quick to judge. [/bleeding heart liberal]

E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
13 and 14

"God Got a Good One" 1982-2004 I love you JLM!
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Ya know in one of my upper level psych classes we learned that torturing animals is one of the major signs of serial killer tendencies.....

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by auiotour:
Originally posted by svt4stv:

i say throw them in the shark tank!
wtf is this world coming too?

either of those work for me. dumb ass kids.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G

not once, but twice!! that pisses me off too!! SOB's what is wrong with these kids? what got into them?

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

not once, but twice!! that pisses me off too!! SOB's what is wrong with these kids? what got into them?

Bad parenting; a failure of the educational system; brought up in an environment of violence, bad genes, the devil made them do it - any or all, take your pick.

S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
these are the kind of dipsh*ts that'll probably grow up and raise pitbulls to use in dog fights and laugh when the other dog gets killed.

*and like mentioned above, they have found that many serial killers/sociopaths did torture animals when they were adolescents.

this reminds me of time a few years ago when i was driving down a major street minding my own business when i noticed the Jeep Wrangler in front of me swerve to the right. out from under it popped a dog. the teens, two girls and two boys, all turned back to look at it and were laughing their asses off. i couldnt see their plate and had to make a split decision, chase them or help the dog that was staggering in the street. i pulled over and called the pound for help. after waiting 30 minutes for help to arrive i put the bloody dog in my car and drove him to the pound where they took him into their ER. (later my dad said they probably put him to sleep )

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard