Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Ok. So Bush "won" and GOP retained their majority in Congress.

Now that there is nothing to keep Bush from instituting the death camps, where should I register to be worked to death?

98.5 Contour SVT "Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country" --US President George W Bush
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
What an incredibly gratious and positive post. Or is this just flame bait?

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by daenku32:

Now that there is nothing to keep Bush from instituting the death camps, where should I register to be worked to death?

Do us a favor and shoot yourself. Ignorance is your disease; and not even a dose of cowbell will cure you!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
I already know you hate me and would like to see me dead. That was established in threads before..

I'm just wondering what death camp I should report to.

98.5 Contour SVT "Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country" --US President George W Bush
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J

Depends.

What skills do you have? I know that some Democracts showed their affinity with knives after a rash of tire slashings last night.

Camp Bezerkley might be a good place to report to...

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I don't hate you. I just pity your ignorance. I'm a regular guy like you, I'm not rich (which is apparently who republican are supposed to be )the only difference is that I'm coherent to what is going on and what direct effect the government has had on my life.

I don't feel that I should be working to pay for the slack a-holes that want to stay home, collect unemployment benefits and use Medicare, which I paid for out of my wages and will never utilise - because I'll looking to secure my own retirement and not hope to live on a handout.

What people consistantly fail to understand is that the Bush goverment has helped us regular guys, by keeping more money in our pockets and promoting spending and investement for our future, which is what drives the economy.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
it is known that social security is going to be privatized now, this means we have to deal with a corporation to get our social security when we turn 60, now with this we are not going get near the amount that previous generations have had

so we will have to work more to get the same amount or just live poorer then we could have to retain the same amounts of social security

this country is going to get more messed up since Bush failed at just about every bussiness venture he tried and it shows in how he is running the country

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Stazi:

I don't feel that I should be working to pay for the slack a-holes that want to stay home, collect unemployment benefits and use Medicare, which I paid for out of my wages and will never utilise - because I'll looking to secure my own retirement and not hope to live on a handout.

I have to agree on that

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
stfu just drive to canada, they will take you.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P

Camp Crystal Lake.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard