Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
i have a "brand new" rebuilt engine for a 97 ford contour its a v6. i was hit from the side to the engine remained unharmed. there are some pics proving it and there is a pic of where i was hit which shows you why the engine is fine. i have a borla exhaust also but i do not know how its doing b/c its sock in an impound and i cant get under the car its too wedged in with a fence and other cars surrounding it. if you are interested please act fast because by monday/tuesday we have to get the car out the impound and it will be junked and we will sell the engine ourselves.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/SydDaKyd/engineforsale2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/SydDaKyd/engineforsale.jpg

those are the engine pics^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/SydDaKyd/carcrashpic.jpg

thats the accident. i fortunately i am ok the tinted windows prevented fragments from going into my eyes but i have my eyebrow split open.

after this whole situation i will obviously no longer be coming to this board. thanks for all the wonderful info i have recieved here.

black 97 Ford C()nt()uR Se Sp0rt
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Holy crap! What hit you and are you ok?

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
its was another 4 door sedan i belive a camry not sure it was older and dark out. i didnt get a good look but their car suffered minor damages

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Damn , boy !!!!!!! You took a hell of a hit !! At least you're OK (except for the minor scrapes/aches) .

You're not going to look for another Contique ?? Why not ... that one saved your arse , maybe the next one would too . You don't have to leave the boards just because you don't have a Contour . All you must be is an "enthusiast" .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Y2KMondeoSVT:
Damn , boy !!!!!!! You took a hell of a hit !! At least you're OK (except for the minor scrapes/aches) .

You're not going to look for another Contique ?? Why not ... that one saved your arse , maybe the next one would too . You don't have to leave the boards just because you don't have a Contour . All you must be is an "enthusiast" .

After all, we are the Contour ENTHUSIAST Group!

You are VERY luck to have survived that by the look of it. As we've seen many times, these cars are safe. What kind of car hit you??

I am interested in the Borla exhaust, but I am currently not sure if i'll have the $$ for it. If it isn't destroyed, or is repairable let me know. Shoot me a PM with what you are looking to get for it. Your sig says you're in NY, is that NYC or just somewhere in NY??

1999 Mystique LS V6 Alpine CDA-9807, Rear deck sub, Opt. TB, K&N RU-3530/MAF adaptor, custom heatshield, FSVT 17's, SCT 4-program chip, Eibach's/ST200's, Hella Fogs...
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Im interestd and hav ethe cash, depending on the condition and age of it. My entire exhausted is rusted out so im in the market, hit me up with a PM when you get more info on it.

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Damn! Another 'tour saves the day!

I'm glad that you weren't seriously hurt!!

No need to leave the forums if you don't end up with another Contique. Stick around!! We're still looking forward to seeing you at one of our meets, no matter what kind of car you have.

Take care and keep in touch with us!

S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
i have to get under the car to see the borla the car is damaged on the left side but i cant access it. hopefully i will have the car towed back to my home and have it stripped. i will let you guys know the condition of the borla and take pics when i can.

if nobody here is interested in a newly rebuilt engine....do you have any idea on how i can see it in my area?

thank you everybody for your concern.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
You may get something if you put it up on ebay. Possibly the local classifieds too...

1999 Mystique LS V6 Alpine CDA-9807, Rear deck sub, Opt. TB, K&N RU-3530/MAF adaptor, custom heatshield, FSVT 17's, SCT 4-program chip, Eibach's/ST200's, Hella Fogs...
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
List the engine in the classified section here on the CEG.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard