Print Thread
#1061604 09/25/04 11:00 PM
A
ABeeSVT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Everytime I get my car back from Ford my car makes a creaking sound from maybe behind the front wheels. I am thinking it is from them putting on the jacks and putting certain locations under too much pressure and maybe something is bending. The Ford dealership is being rediculous about it and won't fix it. Anything I can do?

#1061605 09/26/04 02:06 PM
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
You should lift the front end of your car and check by your self if you din't see any scratch or somenthing like that under the car, a mark that show if something had slip. Mechanics are suppose to lift your car by the little lip near the rocker panel, where you are suppose to put your jack if you change a wheel for a flat. Or they should, the mechanics, to lift your car directly under the floor where there is some kind of what looks like a beam. If you have an svt they might have some problems lifting it cuz of the height. But you should really check by yourself. If you accuse them, they will probably say that that part was already bend or broken, but if you're a good customer for them maybe they'll fix it.

Good luck

Nic.

Contour 99 MTX V6 fully loaded, stock with 110000km. Illuminated sunroof switch. About to do the mystique rear dome light conversion with eyeball dome light.

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard