Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
Rog is prob at redline now if its hoppin' I'm leaving in about 30 mins... If anybody wants to go up there, Feel free If its not "Hoppin" I'll prob jet though, As will Rog. If you have nothing to do tonight give it a shot:)

My name is jacob if anybody see's me/my car up there.

-Jacob
03 Mazda6

03' Mazda Mazda6 !ZOOM ZOOM! J_Dowdy1983@yahoo.com for inquiries
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
"who the hell are you anyway?"

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
umm ok well HI im called the El Presidente in Warren MI. well atleast below 696.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I went up there last night and it started a bit slow, but ended nicely There was (3) NSXs, a couple well modded Gen III Supras and this yellow Camaro (mid 90's) but had everyone ing! It had a built 355 s/b, 6 spd and 3.89 geared Ford rearend. Its built for road coarse racing and is also blown and has put down, get this, 985 hp to the crank...NINE HUNDERED AND EIGHTY FIVE HORSEPOWER The car had racing seats, parted out dash and FULL cage. It also had some trick headlights as they looked like the old, sealed beams, but were clear and had a capsule bulb inside that lit up HIDs!!! Nice rims and big brakes rounded out the package, very nice and it got alot of attention out there, thats how nice it was

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
ok, this
Quote:

this yellow Camaro (mid 90's)

This

Quote:

Its built for road coarse racing

and this

Quote:

is also blown and has put down, get this, 985 hp to the crank...

Just do not go together. A 985hp camaro would be damn near useless on a road course, especially if it was still street legal.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Exactly my thoughts.

Drag racing, OK, anything else would end up in smokey dounts!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by Rara:
ok, this
Quote:

this yellow Camaro (mid 90's)

This

Quote:

Its built for road coarse racing

and this

Quote:

is also blown and has put down, get this, 985 hp to the crank...

Just do not go together. A 985hp camaro would be damn near useless on a road course, especially if it was still street legal.

Just going by what the guy told us, thats all gurus If you'd seen this car and the way it was set up, you'd probably think differently. I believe they call them "G-machines" and FWIW, the 985 hp was at the crank, so I'm assuming the engine was dyno'd alone.

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Despite my distaste for the Camaro, I'd want to see it and get some more info before declaring it unworthy of being a capable road track car.

Just an opnion.

Mark

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Couple other "things" about the car:

-full roller set-up
-DFI
-Pro-Charger
-front mounted intercooler

This is one of those guys that you knew what he was talkin' about and carried himself well, so there was no BS to be found, trust me, I've been around some of those guys back in my muscle car days. No corners were cut, the car was clean and straight and just sounded MEAN as hell. Maybe someone from Redline knew him, he came in with (2) Gen III Supras and a NSX from Canada with a plate that said something about to 62 in 11, something weird like that. Also, FWIW, he said something about the car being built to compete against some Lambos in a competion of some sort, I just can't remember what it was though

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard