Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by BigT:
Originally posted by Jason43:
Hope everyone is ok.
I could use the plastic panel around the headlight switch.

haha i think everyone breaks that....sigh

Actually, the dealership broke it when they replaced my dash.

"...first he's gonna s*!t, then he's gonna kill us." 1999 Contour SVT Retrojunk.com
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
sorry about the lack of info. it's a tan interior (kinda messy) tan exterior 99 LX pretty much stock. she is talking to the insurance people, so if she gets it back then whoever gets dibs on whatever gets whatever they had dibs on. that turned out to be a wierd sentence. anyways, the engine runs even though the front brace has dented the heat shield.

everyone is ok though, he mostly slid into the other car b/c the road was wet. he has never owned a car that he hasn't wrecked and now he's going into other peoples cars. the two times he drove mine the waterpump went out and the battery died. is there a reverse of the midas touch? if so, he has it.

if i switch all the gearing out of the LX trans and into my bellhousing, it could work? i'm dead broke and i can't even get into 3rd gear without grinding (brand new clutch) so i'm looking for an inexpensive way to fix my car.

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Sorry to hear that Cliff, and I hope everyone is okay.
There is no easy way to fix a tour, and especially if you don't know how to turn your own wrenches .
I have had:
Throttle fix
new trans
new clutch
new master cylinder
new water pump
new side skirt
new fog light (covered under warranty)
new sunroof motor (covered under warranty)
driver side window mount fix
new fuel pump
a new sensor thingy up front that made the car overheat
all new motor mounts (covered under warranty)
dash recall fix (covered)
....and that is all that I can remember right now, but I love this car . (Love Hate relationship)
And if it wasn't for this site and all of the knowledgable guys on it, people like me would be lost. I just love the sound of the duratec . But hey it runs good, now that I have all of the major things fixed.

Birthdate 1/6/2000 Mods: 35% Tint Bosal Exhaust K & N Air Intake, MAF Koni & Eibach Spec I/Spec Flywheel DMD http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=895138
Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by SVTFORME2:
Sorry to hear that Cliff, and I hope everyone is okay.
There is no easy way to fix a tour, and especially if you don't know how to turn your own wrenches .
I have had:
Throttle fix
new trans
new clutch
new master cylinder
new water pump
new side skirt
new fog light (covered under warranty)
new sunroof motor (covered under warranty)
driver side window mount fix
new fuel pump
a new sensor thingy up front that made the car overheat
all new motor mounts (covered under warranty)
dash recall fix (covered)
....and that is all that I can remember right now, but I love this car . (Love Hate relationship)
And if it wasn't for this site and all of the knowledgable guys on it, people like me would be lost. I just love the sound of the duratec . But hey it runs good, now that I have all of the major things fixed.

damn dude that list reminds me of the repairs i did on my SE except mine is almost twice as long

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Jason43:
Hope everyone is ok.
I could use the plastic panel around the headlight switch.

LOL! I always find it SOOOO funny when someone posts how sorry they are then try to scavenge some parts.

Um, I'm sorry your car caught on fire, but is the exterior okay? I need a bumper. LOL!

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
ok, here's the skinny, my mom is about to be S.O.L. b/c the lady cop said it was no one's fault b/c my brother switched lanes to avoid hitting the other guy, but the other guy made a right turn directly into the left lane on Route 1. i'm looking for websites that explain these kind of laws and how to go about the court system to fight this. if anyone knows of any that they have used in the past can ya let me know? thanks

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard