OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
Ready...
Set...
Go......

HAHAHA JK JK

Here ya GO.....

Can't wait for the tires.... even though i just saw some 17"s on a 6 and they look kindof small on them. Oh well, I'll just have to buy lowering springs right rog?

OH YA and.....
|
|
|
V

03' Mazda Mazda6 !ZOOM ZOOM! J_Dowdy1983@yahoo.com for inquiries
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Very nice

90' Bright Orange Mustang 65k - 13.306@105.1 Looking for another CSVT ~Blas~
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Those rims look great, especially on your color car, but may I suggest you paint the calipers while you do the swap? I'm thinking red and if you take your time, it will really set off your new tire/wheel package Speaking of setting off your new tire/wheel package, I have a couple ideas about a custom decal made for the centercap of the wheels, PM if your interested. BTW, what tires are you going with and what size? As far as your lowering kit, I know you'll get it done, sooner or later, just don't wait FOUR years like I did

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Z
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
lol thanx for the advice rog.

I'm looking for a good z rated 215/40/17, or a 225/45/17. I'm sortof leaning towards the 40 series for the lower profile, but then again i don't know how much of a CRATER will be left in the wheelwell

And about the caliper, I don't know about the red, though i think painting them will be a great idea. I was looking more along the lines of like either a very metallic black, Or maybe Just go with Lapis Blue(MY PAINT). Can I get a idea from someone else about calipers so i can have more to choose from.....

Here is another preview by the way on the looks

LOL too lazy to do both rims so i have some adr's in the back and some Konig Troubles on the front...

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by SmoothSVT:
Very nice

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I'd only go with the P225/40/17 IF your going to lower it for sure because that much wheelwell gap would look terrible, can I get an amen on that my brothers As far as which tire, well, that depends on your budget and I think your former employer will hook up, am I wrong? If not, I have some pull with them as well, so either way, your taken care of Jacob Now about those red calipers on dark colored rims, trust me, the red on that dark rim will just jump out at you, but its your call and I'm not sure the car paint can withstand the heat, so you may have to go my route or something else, but black with dark rims will not do anything for the looks of your new tire/wheel combo though.

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Roger's right about the black calipers, they would do nothing for the look. But I'm torn between the red and the blue. I had red for the longest time and I think it looked really good, but I also had chrome rims. I recently got new rims (Rev X in gunmetal) and the red calipers just didn't look right so this weekend I painted them silver. I think it'll look just fine, hopefully not boring. Course my ride is Tropic Green too. It's really hard to picture (for me) but I think I'd do them in blue, maybe a bit darker or lighter for some contrast. How bout the same blue as .................. Roger's?

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
I think any other color other than Silver or like a Dark grey is gonna look like crap since your cars green. Red Blue Aqua Yellow Silver Black

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by SteedaSVT:
I think any other color other than Silver or like a Dark grey is gonna look like crap since your cars green. Red Blue Aqua Yellow Silver Black

Jacobs ride isn't green Jason and I don't think my Ford blue calipers look bad at all

Z
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
Ok ONE more photchop and i think rog MIGHT be right on the RED

It looks a little funky cuz i was messing with the lighting effect, But other than that distortion.... lookin' pretty good with those RED calipers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard