Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: CarpePoon_dup1 Hey hockey players (stick question) - 08/31/06 07:25 PM
Anybody use the Easton Synergy shafts? I just snapped a one-piece Synergy II right at the blade durring a game. I can easily cut it and continue to use the shaft with a replacement blade but the shaft is slightly smaller (and I mean very slightly) than the aluminum shafts I am used to and have replacement blades for. What blades will fit the Synergy shaft?
I am not sure, but I believe they make a replacement blade for such an ocassion. I would look on their site and see what they say
Posted By: deftoned989 Re: Hey hockey players (stick question) - 09/01/06 12:37 AM
I can go outside and check my stick which is in my contour, but if I remember correctly almost any standard sized blade should fit in the shaft. That is as long as the size wasn't altered due to the break.
first off how long have you had the stick......they all have a 90 day warranty....that is if you have the reciept to prove it. I would just ask your local proshop though just to be safe......

now that I think about it it might only be a 60 day........
Posted By: m!key Re: Hey hockey players (stick question) - 09/01/06 12:45 AM
pro-shop.
I thought it was 30 day, I remember because I was turned down when I broke my z-bubble shaft after about 45 days. I went up against the boards with a big goon and he lost his footing and fell back right on the center of the shaft. Sad thing was it was the 2nd game I ever played with it.
But I looked on the synergy shaft and there is a warranty statement but no time specifics other than "warranty will be determined by Easton"??
Posted By: NO 4 EVR Re: Hey hockey players (stick question) - 09/01/06 07:14 PM
I remember I had a synergy that had broken, and someone had put a regular easton blade on it. I didnt do it, I bought it like that, but I think the person did some modification to the blade to make it fit, probably sanded it down a little.
Posted By: m!key Re: Hey hockey players (stick question) - 09/01/06 10:38 PM
my little brother broke 2 easton Z-bubbles in a week. the second one was on the crossbar after the other team scored. both were replaced for free without question.
© CEG Archives