Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Pete D_dup1 Free Cat - 04/21/06 04:45 AM
No, this isn't about that picture with the dead cat by the side of the road. But rather a kitty I'm trying to find a home for:

He was orginially my sister's cat before she moved into NYC and left him with my parents. He is just about 7 years old, very healthy, up to date on his shots and fixed. I figure I would put a post on here as I know many CEGers live out in the country and would have use for an outdoor/barn cat. He is an excellent mouser/hunter. He WILL keep your garage/barn/brother free of rodents. Won't fight a racoon though.While I wouldn't exactly call him feral he is definitely more of the outdoors type and spends his time between my parent's garage and outside. They are selling the house and moving to FL so we need to find him a new home. If anybody on here wants him and you aren't in the Northeast/New England area we will provide the airfare to get him out to where you live. If anyone has any questions please post them here or shoot me a PM.

Cat comes complete with:
-Handy carrying case
-Litter box
-Food and water dishes
-All the food, and litter we have at the time (unless we have to send him to you)
-All service records, err, vet records
Posted By: SVTcontourSVT Re: Free Cat - 04/21/06 04:47 AM
Take it to the classifieds!!!

Posted By: BloodyTomFlint Re: Free Cat - 04/21/06 11:44 AM
Yarrrr that cat can keep the rats outta the hull of me ship!

I will talk to this lady I know, she is a borderline crazy cat lady.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Free Cat - 04/21/06 11:59 AM
too weird
My mom's boss was saying the other day how he'd like to get a cat to basically leave outside so it could hunt mice on his property.
Posted By: PeppermintPatty Re: Free Cat - 04/21/06 12:28 PM
I'd take him in a second if I didn't already have a male... Wish I could help.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Free Cat - 04/21/06 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Pete D:

-All service records, err, vet records

Has it had the 60k service done? j/k Good looking cat and I'm not a cat person.
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: Free Cat - 04/21/06 02:44 PM
Awww.....here kitty kitty kitty! If I didn't already have 5, I'd take him in a second.

Yes, you read that right. Five. I'm fast turning into the freaky cat guy whose house all the kids are scared to walk by unless they cross the street first. Granted, only 2 live at home. The other 3 live at my (mouse free) business.
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Free Cat - 04/21/06 02:50 PM
I like cats. They taste just like chicken!
Posted By: BloodyTomFlint Re: Free Cat - 04/21/06 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Trapps:
I like cats. They taste just like chicken!

Mmmm, kung pao kitty! Yarr!
Posted By: rouar Re: Free Cat - 04/21/06 05:51 PM
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Yes, you read that right. Five. I'm fast turning into the freaky cat guy whose house all the kids are scared to walk by unless they cross the street first.

Still better than the three rats and python that my sister keeps in her dorm room.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Free Cat - 04/21/06 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Rouar:
Yes, you read that right. Five. I'm fast turning into the freaky cat guy whose house all the kids are scared to walk by unless they cross the street first.

Still better than the three rats and python that my sister keeps in her dorm room.

your sister sounds hawt
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: Free Cat - 04/21/06 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Rouar:

Hee hee hee....she single?
Posted By: infuryum_dup1 Re: Free Cat - 04/22/06 01:21 AM
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: Free Cat - 04/22/06 02:19 PM
Originally posted by infuryum:

No kitty! Bad kitty! That's my bald eagle. NO KITTY!
© CEG Archives