Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: JVT_dup1 The Slap - 02/25/05 04:32 AM

http://www.innantech.com/Ari/theslap.wmv
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: The Slap - 02/25/05 04:33 AM
WOWyers seen that like last year bro, Were ya been.
Posted By: JVT_dup1 Re: The Slap - 02/25/05 04:36 AM

I'm behind the times man.

Posted By: SAV Re: The Slap - 02/25/05 04:37 AM
I had no idea what they were saying, but that was pretty damn funny! Never seen it before.

-SAV
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: The Slap - 02/25/05 04:40 AM
Originally posted by JVT:

I'm behind the times man.

Its all good bro, not a repost here but i seen it on another forum..

Still funny thought seeing him get Bitchhsmacked.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: The Slap - 02/25/05 04:44 AM
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

Still funny thought seeing him get Bitchhsmacked.

Posted By: RyeLou Re: The Slap - 02/25/05 04:53 AM
It looks as though the guy on video was telling the other guy to mind his business and keep moving, and as soon as he started to open his mouth just let him have it. HAHAHA
Posted By: Kokopellian Re: The Slap - 02/25/05 04:55 AM
How you just gonna let a man smack you like that? LMFAO!
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: The Slap - 02/25/05 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Kokopellian:

simple, if the man slapping you is twice the size of you and probably with one punch can knock around your organ in the body if your lucky, if not then punch right through your body
Posted By: Kokopellian Re: The Slap - 02/25/05 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

simple, if the man slapping you is twice the size of you and probably with one punch can knock around your organ in the body if your lucky, if not then punch right through your body

Nah, bad equation. Sorry. Just can't let a man slap you like that. Even if you take an a$$ whoopin'.
Posted By: SAV Re: The Slap - 02/25/05 05:21 AM
Yep, I'd rather take an ass whippin' than just get popped across the face like that and do nothing about it. Nothing's lower than being a puss about your own defense.

-SAV
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: The Slap - 02/25/05 02:49 PM
Sure there is... resorting to violence..

of course that is a purely one-sided view, but if you wanna get technical.. you truly should turn the other cheek unto him..

Ray
Posted By: Stazi Re: The Slap - 02/25/05 02:59 PM
That little piss-ant stuck his nose into someone elses business. Simple as that. And I bet in that situation being half the size of the German business man, he realised that taking it any further would have been a serious mistake.

My German isn't the best, but it seems like he was talking about how much money was spent on revamping the building in that business district and the scrawny little fugger was like "What's going on here"

The Kraut businesssman simply asked if there was a problem with what he was doing and the runt must have ojected. So "wham" he clapped him and told him to scram.

IMHO an awesome move!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: The Slap - 02/25/05 03:30 PM
"come with it" *baby powder*

Posted By: spgoode_dup1 Re: The Slap - 02/25/05 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

Nah, bad equation. Sorry. Just can't let a man slap you like that. Even if you take an a$$ whoopin'.

Yeah, why settle for a slap when you can go for a broken nose?
© CEG Archives