Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Fmr12B_dup1 I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 04:56 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4516315921&category=6304#ebayphotohosting

Oh momma! And she is from Alabama too. I bet her cooter is tighter than a rusted nut on that there Lincoln!

kinda looks like Kim!

Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 04:59 AM
dammn..she needs to stop eating them hamburgers and work on that stomach
Posted By: JB1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 05:01 AM
i can't belive someone actually bid $1000 on that rusted piece o crap. i wouldn't give ten dollars for the car and girl combined much less 1000 for the car alone.

thank god i live in the city in california
Posted By: Pete D_dup1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 05:04 AM
Pretty cute in that white trash sorta way.
Posted By: lsneo Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 05:12 AM
thats one nasty looking biach
Posted By: tropictour Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 05:15 AM
Originally posted by acrdklr:
i can't belive someone actually bid $1000 on that rusted piece o crap. i wouldn't give ten dollars for the car and girl combined much less 1000 for the car alone.

I would love to have one of those. And a $1000 bucks is a pretty good deal from what I hear. They are a rare find.

Drop Top

-tropictour
Posted By: JB1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 05:20 AM
sure a lincoln like that is nice. but consider how it looks and the fact that some, uh... person is trying to model for you in what we can only assume to be an attempt to distract you from noticing something. i say there is probably something fishy there.
Posted By: Pete D_dup1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 05:21 AM
Isn't that the kind of car Kennedy was killed in?
Posted By: Davo Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 05:44 AM
If I won that auction, first thing I would do is scrub the seats and any other part you might imagine she touched.

Posted By: Static Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 05:49 AM
1k is a damn good deal on that car.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Davo:
If I won that auction, first thing I would do is scrub the seats and any other part you might imagine she touched.

hey man, have somre respect! she conceived her first four kids in that car.
Posted By: JB1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 05:55 AM
Originally posted by svt4stv:
Originally posted by Davo:

hey man, have somre respect! she conceived her first four kids in that car.

thats the point
Posted By: Nate S Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 05:55 AM
Just look at all the room in the back seat, you could stretch out back here and still have lots of room for that special friend, (or two), to join you!

(shudder)....ew....

that thing is so dirty id disinfect the whole thing with bleach and rubbing alcohol anyways!
Posted By: svt4stv Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 06:00 AM

one hour in any direction will find you a car and a girl like that, even in so cal.
Posted By: JEDsContour Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 09:13 AM
I owned a 65 continental coupe similar to that for many years. I would not pay anything for one in that condition - unless I really needed a parts car.

Patience (maybe a couple years worth) will net a rust free example for under $3000. I sold mine for $4500 in good driveable condition with an excellent body and paint. Rust kills those cars. The visible corrosion is just the tip of the iceberg.

The drivetrains though are pretty much bullet proof. That car has the lincoln 462 V8 in it. A big block engine literally like no other that ford made.

These can be fun cars, but the collector $ value is low.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4516315921&category=6304#ebayphotohosting
kinda looks like Kim!

This kim?

lol I'm surprised you remember what Kim looks like considering it was amateur night at the Cabaret.

Posted By: DJ Capp 911 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 03:25 PM
i love how you guys always front like you all get the baddest chicks. I'm gonna keep it real, I'd hit it. She's got no more tummy than most chicks do and lets face it, she didn't get these pics touched up like professional models would

hit it or quit it
hit it
quit it

Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 03:30 PM
Since her cousin is already hittin it, I chose quit it. And even if he wasn't, I still need to have my beer goggles on for her.
Posted By: Stazi Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 03:31 PM
She's skanky. Fmr12 - you need glasses!
Posted By: DJ Capp 911 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:
She's skanky. Fmr12 - you need glasses!

Seriously guys, she ain't that bad. Her teeth are all there and straight and she has some curves too. I would make an effort to h it it

Posted By: Stazi Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 03:49 PM
Eh, you're right, she's bangable, but I bet she'd wrestle you for the fries if you took her to McD's, judging buy that gut she's sporting.
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 03:59 PM
Originally posted by DJ Capp 911:
i love how you guys always front like you all get the baddest chicks. I'm gonna keep it real, I'd hit it. She's got no more tummy than most chicks do and lets face it, she didn't get these pics touched up like professional models would

i agree i'd hit it...she doesn't look too bad...i've probably done worse
Posted By: moxnix_dup1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

And let me guess, you are gods gift to personal fitness?

Posted By: MxRacer Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 04:11 PM
Originally posted by jerseycat10:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

And let me guess, you are gods gift to personal fitness?

no crap. her body is just fine.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 04:16 PM
actually this chick does have a bigger belly than Haroon. He's a thin guy.
Posted By: carraudio Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 04:23 PM
I would love to have a car like that. I don't think I would pay that much unless she came with it

Did anyone check out the other things they are selling...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6505109519&category=556&sspagename=WDVW
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6169&item=4518288368&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Posted By: MxRacer Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 04:25 PM
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
actually this chick does have a bigger belly than Haroon. He's a thin guy.

be that as it may, there is really nothing wrong with her... and it's comments like that which give so many women complexes about their looks. it's fine if he likes skinny chicks, but not all of us do.

maybe he should just go back to posting .gif's in every thread.
Posted By: SnafuFlux_dup1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 04:28 PM
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
there is really nothing wrong with her... and it's comments like that which give so many women complexes about their looks. it's fine if he likes skinny chicks, but not all of us do.

well put. I think she's really attractive! perhaps poseing with rusty cars isn't exactly "hot". but she's a beautiful girl
Posted By: bishop375_dup1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 04:34 PM
She's not terrible. It's not like half of her face is missing. Honestly, I'd rather she looked like she does, and show that she actually eats instead of starves herself to death.

I'm really not a fan of skinny women... I don't think you can be very happy if you don't eat!!

Besides, it's not like this girl's built like Rosie O'Donnell or Roseanne Barr. She's normal!

Edit: She's still pretty skanky, which removes the "hit it" factor.
Posted By: Tourgasm Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 04:47 PM
How come so many people are so quick to shout "REPOST" When someone posts something I'VE never seen but nobody cares when people post useless crap? I can find moderatley hot girls anywhere on this internet.
Posted By: 99blacksesport_dup1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 05:52 PM
Originally posted by SILFROsvt98:
How come so many people are so quick to shout "REPOST" When someone posts something I'VE never seen but nobody cares when people post useless crap? I can find moderatley hot girls anywhere on this internet.

The whistles go woo. woo wooooo.
Posted By: zgendron_dup1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 06:27 PM
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:

Dats only in da Mornin!
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 06:44 PM
Ya should be cookin breakfast fo yo family.
Posted By: Pete D_dup1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 06:45 PM
Originally posted by zgendron:
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:

Dats only in da Mornin!

itz just fo dekorashun
Posted By: SVTcontourSVT Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 08:34 PM
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
maybe he should just go back to posting .gif's in every thread.

hahahahah, thats great
Posted By: JB1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 08:50 PM
Originally posted by DJ Capp 911:

my decision had nothing to do with her physique. so far as that is concerned she looks perfectly heathly. which is a good thing...no anorexic girls for me. my issue lies with how she presents herself, i.e. skanky. you look up "trailer park" in the dictionary and wouldn't be suprised if you saw her picture next it. that combined with the fact that i don't drink and therefore can't put on beer goggles means i would have to pass.
Posted By: TheAlmightyMe Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 08:58 PM

Actually this is sort of a repost. I beleive that it was for this auction.

ebay
Posted By: RawBurt Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 09:00 PM
you look up "trailer park" in the dictionary and wouldn't be suprised if you saw her picture next it.

1 entry found for trailer trash.
Main Entry: trailer trash
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: a poor, lower-class white person, esp. one living in a mobile home with trash in the vicinity
Usage: derogatory slang

Source: Webster's New Millenniumââ??¢ Dictionary of English, Preview Edition (v 0.9.5)
Copyright �© 2003, 2004 Lexico Publishing Group, LLC

No picture provided...

Posted By: Kokopellian Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 09:42 PM
She'd get rocked for real. Pound of them pounds.
Posted By: SVTcontourSVT Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/12/05 11:59 PM
I'd beat
Posted By: Pete D_dup1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/13/05 12:51 AM
Posted By: Bronco_WRX Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/13/05 04:23 AM

Originally posted by Pete D:

Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/13/05 04:40 AM
AHHHH!!! She looks like my sister in some of the Impala SS pics...

In the others... I'd hit it with a jimmy hat.
Posted By: WorldTour_dup1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/13/05 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Kane:
She looks like my sister, I'd hit it with a jimmy hat.

Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/13/05 01:38 PM
Originally posted by WorldTour:
Originally posted by Kane:
She looks like my sister, I'd hit it with a jimmy hat.

Damnit! not like that!
Posted By: Martin_dup1 Re: I'm in Love! (EBAY Auction) - 01/13/05 03:30 PM
© CEG Archives